Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

LoooL. I met a woman I thought was a spy for the US once. Gosh she used to email me one-liners years later. Even wanted to meet up in London. Menothinkso.

Faheema.   

LoL@Ibti, kuwaas oo kale need to be told to **** *** smile.gif and I hope you did in your usual polite way smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Loool @ sheh is a spy :D:D hahaha

Faheema I dont have the spark or energy to do so, I just said sorry, I dont have time at the moment, which is true.

N.O.R.F   

Usbuuc walba new location. Only one explaination sheh. Being 'out there' (in full colour) throws off your rivals. Very good strategy. Only question remaining is who do you work for?

Juxa   

yes you are a push over, send me her email and i will draft you a response.

jecliyaaaaaa kuwaas oo kale

Juxa   

NO!! i am helping my friend as she is too modest and nice to respond herself

ceeb miyaa taas?

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum people.

Hey Juxa, in this place only you got my back. Baal Nuune eega!!! :mad:

The other problem is I forget I was :mad: in about 10mins max, by the time I start writing the e-mail, I dont have that burning Rrrgg anymore. Losing my reer Burco reaction too by the looks of it. redface.gif

Eating Krispy creme doughnuts for breakfast. Yummmy, Lily told me they are bad for me, but I think she was joking.

Wcalaykum Wasalaam Ibti ,,,,,

i was thinking of not coming to work today but then again i had to .....

Ibtisam   

JB waan sosocda ee shaqo ii raadi, I cannot take this place, I want to work for four hours a day and sleep the rest of the time.

Norf you mean like people in the same country right? I cannot imagine someone rocking up from a different country and landing on your door step without notice. As for those in the same area, it is just bad MANNERS iyo Somali culture.