Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Kool_Kat   

^No what you need is a good jimicsi... :D Allaha ku caafiyo...

Lily, I think she was teaching kids! Here I was thinking if she can teach English, may be I could teach physics (which I got 53% in grade 11)...lol In all seriousness though, I thought you would need some sort of early childhood education to even get your foot at the door...

Juxa   

KK stop laba necebnimada lool, maybe intad kala maqneedeyn bey 4 degrees isdul saartay yaa og.

now i need to see the shahaadooyin of our residence macalimeent, Sayid, CH and chubacka

soo socda hee

Kool_Kat   

^That's what I was getting at, but Lily baa meel iiga soo baxday...Waan sugeynaa shahaadooyinka bal...Hadii kale korkiina iga daya with my physics grades... :D

*I missed a bag auction*. Bah!!

Deleted, did you auction the Guess bag? :eek: :D I'd have taken that neglected one off your hands for you lol.

Ibts, charitygu khasab ma aha. Though I'm struggling with the forgiveness notion myself. Someone people are TOO MUCH. Where's my guru? :(

Juxa   

sheh, your guru says soo dhig your bit xawaalada, charity shont be qasab but some faro-maroojis encouragement wont go amiss

KK welcome aa tahay soo dhawaw keenso your sydem shahaado xitaa

-Lily-   

lol@KK,

I hate to say it, but it’s either like Juxa said, she got qualified, oh she is exaggerating Somali style and is a Support Assistant/ “Technical” Assitant of some sort. In that case, you’re really not a teacher icon_razz.gif

Sheh,

When it comes to forgiveness, half the time it’s not for them, it’s for you, it’s healthy to forgive.

Juxa, LOL but I haved moved on to my second secret location and don't want to be busted. I give a little here most days; it's easier to give when you see a hungry person face to face.

Lily, yes but what if they are still at it? How do you forgive constantly when u can't remove the person from your life?

Faheema.   

LoL, Sheh it was the clutch closet that got raided :( The guess and many others are safe...well at least for now :D

I just purchased this

51VkxDTjoML._SS500_.jpg

That'll be my this weeks 2 day activity sorted. Ladies feel free to drop by smile.gif

-Lily-   

^^You just reminded me, I still have your B’Day gift from when you cancelled your B’day dinner and it was a lovely cooking book from the famous NY Magnolia Bakery. Will bring it next time.

Tuujiye   

Maxaa waaye cup cakeskaan la sharaxay? soo lama calaajindono? pink iyo green aa laga dhigaa...

I'm having a really qaabdaro day and I can't wait to go home!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Faheema.   

^Sheh, we'll do a welcome back to UK Baking party just for you smile.gif

Thanks Lily. I building quite a collection ma istidhi lol

LOL@Juxa. Anigaaba isku naxay. Here you need a 4 year degree, plus student teaching for 3 months, plus passing the State exam, Plus another exam they call PL. Then you need Lots and lots of mentoring, building meeting, curriculum building, professional development classes, endless certificates on management. Waa headache socoda. The first 3 years before you get tenure, you are like dispossable.

UK ma teacher baa la iska noqon karaa? I wish I had skipped all this headache. There is islaan habaryartey who is a teacher's aide but always claimed to a be teacher. We work for the same district and she always asked me" How come I dont see you on staff meetings?" And I didnt know the reason. Then one day I was asked to put together an informational meeting for one of Somali community and was told I can have a Somali Aide from the district. I was elated! You can guess who I got as an aide! Ceebey tacaal. I couldnt say anything.