Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

chubacka   

^ heheh you keep asking that?!

Do you guys get like 3 months or something?

we get 6 measly weeks

-Lily-   

Yeah but UK is 6 weeks, compared to 2 and a half to 3 months for most of Europe... but then again, UK does have the highest working mothers in EU.

I would love to have months and months off.

What's your plan C&H?

Juxa cadeey, envy much?

Lily,

Dunno hon. My plan was to go to Africa but something came up. I will travel through the states IA. I'm also teaching summer school for 3 weeks in July. What are you upto?

chubacka   

yep C an H unfortunately I teach, going to get out soon though iA. You ave to sign your life away in this job. :(

-Lily-   

C&H, I'm staying put for the summer but hopefully in Autumn/Winter (when it's horrible) my travel plans will pick up, Insha Allah.

Kool_Kat   

I gave up on UK teachers when someone I knew, from Canada, who now lives in the UK told me she's a teacher now! :eek: icon_razz.gif

Good Monday ppl...

Kool_Kat   

English/ESL teacher, I think...I didn't even bother to ask any details, as she had no qualifications to be a TA let alone a teacher! I don't even think she finished high school here in Canada...

nuune   

Koolo :D iska daa masaakiinta hakaa qaraabatee, wah, adna lagaama shurbeysan karo

Kool_Kat   

Ma'anaa heysto iyada, UK iyo macalinimadadooda lee layaabay, that's all...More power to her... :D

-Lily-   

KK, Oh, I don’t know about ESL teaching. I think the minimum was a degree and TEFL qualification.

Waa ban yaabe. You need a good degree plus post-graduate qualification (equal to Masters) to be even a primary school teacher. As long as she is not teaching kids.

Ibtisam   

Going home to sleep off the flu, I am in pain and aches. Now I just need to remember my way home.

Salamah peeps