Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

-Lily-   

Deleted, I have the same one. It’s quiet good. I love the US/Australian measurement system, so Somali like, one cup of this, half a cup of that, 1 tea spoon and 1 table spoon of this. None of this exact grams and millilitres we use in the UK.

Tuujiye, not the one for presentation are we? Lol

Hope your day improves.

Juxa   

thanks lily for reminding me, unfortunately i ATE deleted's birthday gift.

it is not my fault she cancelled you know and it had to be eaten

CH i think it is important not to lie about your profession and qualification, here if you lie you could get disbarred and the firm sued.

as for the teachers, lily and i have a friend and she suffers, studying all the time, i believe she has MA in English or something and almost finished her training. she looks, speaks like a teacher maasha allah

Tuujiye   

lol lily.... tnx abaayo I'm trying to improve the way my day is going..hadaan xanaaqo aniga dadkaan qaniinaa lool...

Ilaahoo somalidiina na caawi...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

LOL@'dadkaan qaniinaa." I knew this was coming. Ayaamahan oo dhan Vampire style baad dadka u chase gareeyneysay.

Juxa,

I know. Here, there is NO WAY to lie about it. Before the Bush era, you could get your foot in the door, meaning you could teach before passing the MN state exam as long as you had your degree, then Bush passed the NO Child Left Behind law which basically made teachers' life a nightmare with never ending certifications, tests, stricter rules on getting licensed and performance.

Tuujiye   

^^ Yaree marmarsiya dhaaf ee dhexda xiro..you could do it.. miyac iyo suuro ayaaba bilowdayee..lol.. you should break every door if you have to get to your goal..teestee wax aan ku dhahay...

iinsha allah waa kheeree....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

^^ raali noqo marka.. gooodh for you walaashee maasha allah... waa ogtahay hool aa Minne kuutaalo...ama sidii dadkeeda waxbartay camal ayaa adna ugaga carari doontaa lool "ala hee ka'ala" lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum. It is a new day...

Days go so fast, already it is tuesday :eek:

I need to get going with life, just where to start, feeling like I am looking into a messy room. :eek:

Dhubad.   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

I feel like I walked from Afgooye to Ceelgaab...so tired already!

Iptisaam, do u know what Ducaysane would say about your situation ... :D

Faheema.   

W'salam Ibti...feeling better?

Change of mood today :( an office full of women is really not healthy...so much, nagging, b!tching, moaning, hating etc etc.

Ibtisam   

W/salam Faheema and Dhubad.

Faheema I feel better than yesterday, but still shid house flu.

Dhubad I don't really read what ducaysane writes, most of the time isga aya isla hadlaya.

Faheema, stop complaining, you only have 1day till the weekend. Shid icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Reflecting on facebook:

1) When I read JB status updates and comments, I wish his wife had facebook and was on his account. :D

2) On the friends you might know section, it is full of topless farahs (summer pictures or a new trend?) :confused:

Juxa   

morning all, ibti you need maraq ari inaad cabto

deleted i work with women, meeshan very few men baa ka shaqeeya, and it is constantly competitive, waaba ey ku sirayaan waxkale iska dhaafe but some are really nice

you learn to join a team quite quickly and play the siyaasad

Ibtisam   

Morning Juxa, I no you are not serious with that advise!! :eek:

Faheema dont listen to her, never join a team, close your eyes and ears and go on ignore mode, raise above it.

Juxa   

well as long as you are the team leader hellooo

this shows ibti you always work alone and not subjected to backbiting and b!!chy asbaxyaal ah