Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Faheema.   

LoL Juxa, I've never worked in an office full of women until now. We're a very small team and I can't stand siyaasad, I would rather just ignore but I CAN'T...I am cought in the bloody middle :( I am glad now more than ever I don't have to put up with this 5days a week smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^How do you know an all male team will be better?? icon_razz.gif

I worked with a team of 12 males when I was in uni, when they fought it was war and one had to leave work. High staff change over :eek:

Faheema.   

^lol I never worked in an ALL male office either, it's always been a balance, though it was more males than females...just the way I prefer smile.gif

Juxa   

well, working with women means you learn the in/out of the office within few days of arrival

you have some (many) hadalka gudbiya waa basaasyo, you got some that are competitive and would rather see you fall from grace, then there are few that are good natured and keep their head down.

the best way to manage is not to engage into gossip, qofkii qashin kula yimaada put them in their place(prefarably very loudly)

word spread fast, they let you be

Faheema.   

^Not much gossib here, most of these lot want to do as little as possible, and when they're giving something to do they huff and buff loudly.

Juxa   

managing people is always tricky business, i always feel conscious and uncomfortable about it

sadly folks tend to take the p!ss. markaas baan sidi ton of brick ku duldaataa :mad:

you work hard, they should equally pull their weight, hadii kale dacaska imaqashii wakaa albaabka

N.O.R.F   

Working in a mainly male office means there is a lot camoraderie (sp?) which is all well and good but then makhbaaraday isu wada raacayaan and ask why you wont go with them cos hebel hebel often joins them and he drinks.

They know not to go any further than that cos runtaan u sheegaa about their own hypocracy.

Ibtisam   

I've realised I am push over!!! :eek: Must learn to tell people to **** **** *** *** **** ***** once in a while.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

I've realised I am push over!!! :eek: Must learn to tell people to **** **** *** *** **** ***** once in a while.

Cay badanidaa

Ibtisam   

Sorry Norf, I saved your eyes and trust me what you think I said is not half as bad as what I need to say!

Sheh so quub all the words I can use please! redface.gif

Faheema.   

^LoL, yaa sidan kuu shiday maanta? Shaydaanka iska naar and refocus that energy, fancy doing boxing? smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Faheema, I'm too tired to take up sports, adigua sports bey kaga degtey! But search for badminton, tii kalan she is trying to make me run around.

Sheh, lol sorry okay.

Faheema, would you believe qoof baan wax uu sameyehi, sent it to them and they reply, I don't have time to read it now, do you mind correcting it and just sending it. I say ok and then I get another message, would you be kind enough to follow it up and look into the implementation stage. :confused: this is their job, which they are paid to do :eek: