Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

^on the other you and all your other self-absorbed(* 5) TROLLING, alter egos are here way too much; shifts ayaad noo soo gashaan. Nuuc naac, I farted and will be fined, nuuc naac I'm so transparent SOLers think I'm Max..uff. Next you and your brothers and sisters(mon Dieu) will be forming a UK online coalition government.

Yo, DD, HI!! smile.gif

Ms DD   

Max...erm thanks..i think.

Sheh

The lady la waayey!. Hope you keeping well. Tongue still sharp i see lol Bal see tahay?

I learnt how to do Tiramisu... Although wuu iga jilcey. God bless youtube.

Kool_Kat   

Sheh, Mods and Admin aren't doing their jobs! icon_razz.gif

MS DD, WELCOME BACK! I HAVE A FEELING INAA DHABANO GADUUDAN LASOO NOQOTAY? :D

KK, Lol I can't ban anyone much as I would love to sometimes. Grrrr.

DD, gotta love the internet give or take a Max.

Ms DD   

Hey Awliyo nuune, i didnt see you there. Ma gaabnaatey mise anaa dheeraadey? Warka soo daa

KK

Cream shisedo la dhaho lee ma helinoo. Aboow aboow, gaduudne wey dhaaftey. Adiga Ilaahey waa ku kala keeney ma ahoo? Alhamdulilaah.

Kool_Kat   

Sheh, I am sure you can have a word with Admin... :D

Ps, did I tell you ladies I make the wickest fruit cream cheese cake! To die for!

Ibtisam   

Hey DD Wlc back. Sinc eyou came back same day as Marx I am worried you are one of his creations too icon_razz.gif

Big hug and kiss to the real DD though.

Ms DD   

lol ibti... would i be salivating Faheema's cakes if I was Marx? I doubt he had the pleasure.

I heard you went to India (from SOL)? Visiting the mother-in-law huh?

Thanks hun.

Juxa surely cant still be at that lunch? Wanted to say hello to the lady and lily and Malika before i disappear again.

Ibtisam   

I told a girl she is fired this morning and not to bother turning up for work and now she keeps calling and shouting/ ranting at me and then slaming the phone down before I can say anything. So many freaks in this world. :eek: :eek:

Hey DD, so how u been?? is the malab-moon over?? when you coming back to see us? I hear you been back and gone a few times. Try to make time for old friends next time yeah.

Ms DD   

Just tell her that you got the police tracking her number and to expecta visit from the cops. That scared many people in my past.

edit

Actually I have been back just once, on my way to somalia and back. But I might come this summer. Then maybe we will have dirac or guntiino party.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Sheh, I am sure you can have a word with Admin...
:D

Ps, did I tell you ladies I make the wickest fruit cream cheese cake! To die for!

Do you want me banned KK?