Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

So what if he came clean and confessed, I dont see why he could just not stop using the other accounts and stick to one.

I think the confession was part of the plan, he only confessed AFTER creating another 10 scripts,6 of them female user names. :D

Ibtisam   

^^My advise will be that you should NOT chat up anyone online at least. Talk about setting yourself up nicely with a freak or a man icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^YEp, Queen of the Freaks here, and married at that too, you dont want to go there. icon_razz.gif

maybe am freak meself, perfect combo.

But seriously they need to let B/Marx and watever other aliases he/she has return, he/she was a source of entertainment.

Juxa   

Ngonge lets hope he does not heed your talo and seek the closest bridge.

i thought he could be ok with few REAL friends. this online thing can kill the spirit and make a person very lonely

Hargeisa waa lagu fiican yahay saaka ,,,,,, fresh after heavy raining ,,,,

Don't worry about Marx ,,,, he will come back as Caasha Dheer soon ,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^Attention seeking behaviour should not be encouraged in children, let alone grown men Juxa. I agree (for once) withj Ngonge stuff love strategy. a bit of bullying would have made him transit from a boy to a man, haadi kaal he is just going to be stuck at the boy stage. Every boy needs a big push :D

Juxa   

ibti i am worried more about you than MARX, you expect too much from men! honestly wuxu waa nin helloooooooooo

attention seeking, buuq iyo kiyaakaro it is like second nature to them

Ibtisam   

I expect a LOT from myself, so it is only faire I have a long list for them, otherwise what is the use of having them IN your life.

I worry for you, always making excuses for them like they are only sub-human. stop expect shitty things from them, they just might suprise you if you squeez the living days out of them icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

making excuses? hell no, treating them as sub-human, rightly so sister rightly so

dont you have paper work to sift through?