Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

It is only natural that if you have such low expectation, then you will only get those low standard. Wa good pyschology, tell them you expect the world and moon and you might get a little flat, but if you say you want a little flat, you will get a box outside tesco. icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

patronise? whatever gave you that idea?

we are having sisterly squabble, you see i have not spoken to her for 2 days and it is my duty to discredit whatever qiyaali ey iska dhadhicisay since our last meeting! :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I think it was the fact you said men wa sub human.

Resistance, iitaalka I was on you's side, trying to say you are all just lazy icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

you mentioned sub-human first, waxan qababa waan la aamusnaa anigu.

JB maxa kenay abayashen halkan, ninyow naga xishoo oo isku xishoo

by the way you never were member for my lazy list. maxa ku walaya

Ibtisam   

Men are more likely to be lazy, the perfect word in Somali is wee tan yaryhiin in everywway. So they are out of capcity in hard work, patience, thinking, anything aside from food, sport/cars iyo women that is. Kuwaas capcity wa loo haaya. :D

Having capicity for Women should be a good think in your book right, food and Sports are also vital areas to concentrate on , one is vital to survive and other is of creates happiness. Hard work is over rated, a smart person knows to work less and achieve more, too much thinking is bad for u, ask any shrinks.

Baluug   

I guess the time has come for me to stop lurking and start posting again. How's everyone doing?

Malika   

^ icon_razz.gif

Women vs men, men vs women..lagamadaalo miyaa shekadaan? The amount of time we convince ourselves how the other party is this or that..we could have climbed mount averest..Lol

Hello all! Afternoon ladies and gents.

Baluug   

Geez, I just posted something without looking at what everyone else was talking about, and there's all this male-bashing going on!! I, for one, can not take this kind of abuse sitting down! And I will disprove this faulty notion that men are lazy. Right after the game is finished and I take a nap...... icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^ :D:D You reminded me of Cara just then. where is that girl these days?

Hello Baluug, hi Malika.

No bashing, just me and Juxa, she is complaining and I am doing supportive listening. :D Or as Somalis would say, waan uu jiibin icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

No convincing needed Malika. Women are naturally crazy. That fact does not require any argument at all. :D