Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Aaliyyah   

somali miya diinta difaacasa? lol hadaan deen naqaano dalkeeno saa ma noqdeen marka nafteena bal aan ka adkaanno

n yeah tnx for the xalwad..it was delicious ;)

now whats halwad without sheeko :D

LooL@white Somalis-I guess that's literal translation Somali cad cad

lol yeah thats what I meant...they are whiter than us aint it? bt then they look arabs more than white ppl...so what should we call them Brown people? mise cadaanka u dhaaf koley soma naga cada hahah

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^lol hadaaba bartay xalwad barawaani iyo xawlad banaadir..xalwo burcona ma jirtaa....

next time I will ask the guy who works there about it...I would like to taste them all and compare...

Aaliyyah   

lol xalawdaii xita somali kama baxsanaso..shekow burco iyo banaadir na galiseen...

ilaahay baa somali u maqan ;)

General section is full of threads discussing the same issue.

Morning people.

Glorious Fridayyyyyyy is here. Gosh can’t wait for 5.30pm

STOIC   

FML long day plus I missed the friday prayers... Shows the middle finger to his Professor (behind his back of course) who made him re-do all his work again just because it was off few degrees.It is Friday for Godsake!!.Now they are saying there is a blizzard on our way!... :mad: :mad:

Tuujiye   

^^^^ see camal duqa adi? ma isla hadloosaa? wixii aa maskaxda dhexdeeda ku dhaheysay maa banaanka kusoo qortay? buufis ahaa kana seecamal?

Wareer Badanaa!!!