Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Oz   

^^ Hey there Faheema, This should be one of best Monday's for quite some time tbh, Thanks to Drogba netting 2 goals past Almunia. :D

How is yours going so far.

PS: Breaking News: NGONGE was Banned for many reasons, :D am glad everyone will understand eventually.

walks away while jumping up and down woohoo! it was about time odaygu got to go mate. :D

Oz   

noRf, is this a joke sxb? I know it's mouth watering stuff but Uh yeah! I would choose that over my GF any given day. :D

N.O.R.F   

^why would it be a joke? Add watermelon juice to wash it down. Where is JB? Isagaa alaabtaa xiiseeye :D

Faheema.   

LoL@Oz, we felth sorry for John T, he needed a boost of confidence and to gain a some acceptance from his team mates :D

:D @NGONGE...Ban Him!

Oz   

515.jpgMother.jpg

Yap, fish burger serves me right,once you are on the GO GO and Mothers gives me the double energy HIT for the day.

Oz   

Val, Hello to you, By the way how did the festive go? I guess for nOrf and Oz it's evening/afternoon.

Dajiya, enter masaajidka sxb, so much music lately.

Faheema, They can't do much about it, South African President Jacob Zuma is JT's role model. :D

Abtigiis   

Niall Ferguson'kani ma ninka EMPRIE qoreybaa? Allow buug ma yahay? By the way, gabadhan sheekadeedo ma dhamaato miyaa? Imaanka alla kaa qaad!Some rumors abound that she is a nomad here, who often posts disparaging threads on niqaab and burqa, but I think that is just speculation.

JohnnyB maxaa ku daba dhigay adeer Dajiye? Waa nin inaadeerkaa ah. Napolean ku la yidhaa oo balaayo akhriyaya kol haduu Xinn qaban waayey, maxaa gaaladeena inagu diray inaga. :D:D:D

Oz   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Niall Ferguson'kani ma ninka EMPRIE qoreybaa? Allow buug ma yahay? By the way, gabadhan sheekadeedo ma dhamaato miyaa? Imaanka alla kaa qaad!Some rumors abound that she is a nomad here, who often posts disparaging threads on niqaab and burqa, but I think that is just speculation.

:D:D:D Why EDIT?