Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

Complain! Complain! Complain!

Khalaf   

8 brothers....dang Jlee dat most been fun growing up....bet no one talked to u in high school :D

Yoonis brah u most not have sisters to suggest making friends with the brothers will get u close to their sisters...... dat aint gonna fly man unless the brothers are dummies... bottom line u dont want dudes hitting on ur sisters no one is good enuf for em...... uma let u in on little secret if u want to get good standing in the family convince the women the mother, edos, habaryares.......if the women in the family like u then u smooth sailing man. women got big mouths and will either make or break your profile........but to be real when a woman wants a man nothing is gonna stop her yo......we seek in Allahs refuge that our sisters dont bring the wrong cat.......or

Haneefah   

One of those moments, eh? School stress? That usually tends to manifest in just about every aspect of your life...Insha'Allah it'll pass ;)

What I find comfort and tranquility in is to remember Allah's blessings and mercy on me, and I mean really reflect upon it; then before I know, it awakens me like a hot slap across the face. Then I quickly cheer up and start to repent smile.gif

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest"

lampemagique.jpg

This is for those who might think to themselves, 'What the hell is Yoonis talking about in that poem'? I always let myself down for expecting people to be as alert and intelligent like me that's why it often backfires, but let me clear the mystery for you, shall I?

Who is Sheherazade? The character our sister Sheherazade has based her name on (and maybe persona who knows)!

You might not know this but the character our own sheherazade has based her name on, is a mystic ancient persian character, that can be found in the famous story of 1001 nights!

Apparently against the wishes of her father Sheherazade desired to marry a certain Prince Omar, who was marrying 'virgins' and after spending the night with them and before the appraoch of dawn, he would behead them, because apparently he was cheated on by his former wife that why he vowed to himself to interact with virgins during the wedding night and then to behead them before dawn so that they couldn't cheat on him!

Apparently that Prince Omar has killed 3000 virgin women (well they weren't virgins after spending a night with them I would guess) at the time when Sheherazade desired to marry him!

Her father wanted to prevent her from that silly move because apprently Sheherazade had to die in the morning just before dawn after spending the night with Prince Omar!

Anyhow, Sheherazade spent the night with Prince Omar and she was 'narrating' to him a beautiful story during the whole night, which Prince Omar so much liked!

When the story finished, Prince Omar was apprently 'hungry' for more stories and Sheherazade told the Prince, 'Oh Prince there isn't anytime left for more stories, as it is nearly dawn and you have to behead me and the second story of mine is even longer than the first one'? Lol

But apprently prior to that she requested seeing her sister Dunyazaad for the last time and when she returned Prince Omar said, 'I want more stories' and she continued and he didn't behead her! To cut a long story short after 3 boys and 1001 nights, Sheherazade has managed not only to stop Prince Omar from beheading her but she brought some 'morals' back into the women serial killer called Prince Omar! That's the crust of the story!

P.S. I only did the story because I could see our sister Sheherazade (the one that volunteered to marry a serial women murderer) has indeed blinded herself and asked me what the hell I was talking about!

Well I guess she knew about it but the rest of us obvisously didn't so I composed that story. I don't think/believe for one moment the sister didn't knew what her name was all about? Maybe a coincidence? I don't think so!

Soon when anyone Googles Sheherazade this page will swim right to the top with its never-ending mentions of the name.

War ha nacsiin magaca.

1001 nights! You must laugh at that; you dear could go on and on and on.

Inaadeer, kowkab kee wireless connection ka heshey aan ka leexane? Hadal badnaantaa lagugu musaafiriyey miyaa?

Bal sii wad...OCD kuu ogalaan meeso inaad hadalka joojiside... icon_razz.gif

^To be honest with you, I extremly dislike such stories but I was astonished why someone would actually name themselves after such comical characters? The joke is on the sister Sherazaad! The story has no morals or anything real or good about it, so why like it? Or better name yourself after it?

I guess, I have to ask that question our sister Sherazaad! Cambarro, why don't you change your name and adopt a new name such as Dunyazaad! Lol.

I already told you, that I will not be your Prince Omar, I wouldn't doubt that you actually would find someone willing to be your Prince Omar!

After that you could maybe start your theatrics here in Sol, to the amusement of all of your audience me included? No? Yes? We need an answer!

Ms DD   

I always assumed those stories were

dead romantic nooh. But why is it bothering you so much that you have to write essays about it? If you want to flex your writing skills, get writing the 1001 stories..I can assure you..we will be impressed with such exceptional skills.

^I know, I always leave a good impression with my genius and brilliant mind but I shall pass the request of yours!

I was thinking of something else, I shall be compelled to compose a non-fictional drama story inshallah! Normally, I don't bother myself with such issues as I'm a realist but I want to compose a sad and dramatic story based fully on first eye-witness stories and second-hand reports/narratives inshallah!

The content should shock all of you inshallah! It is related/based on the Somali civil war, that's all I can reveal for now, so be excited! I will leave the immoral persian fair-tales to the likes of the folks that named themselves after it such as the Sherherazaads etc and so on!

Maybe I will keep my non-fictional drama story to myself, I really don't know but if you beg me hard enough maybe I will do it! But only maybe.

^Popular like Ahura? Please tell me as you seem someone who has a encyclopedic knowledge into persian names!

P.s. I'm glad for you that you threw your former name Ahura into the bin as I was worried about you! I was really shocked and I didn't knew you had any interest in zoroastriaism! But anyhow glad to see that you abandoned that name! Anyhow good for you sister!

Ariadne   

Gawd! I hate february it seem everything is happening all at once to me right now.

I have been awaiting a phone calll all day and I am getting more and more anxious by the hour.

I just found out I can't transfer my credits to OCAD...

My Seasonal employment just ended

and I am waiting for the Ontario Arts Council to get back to me for the application of a grant.

oh oh and my video was rejected form the Images festival which made me very sad because...

I have been going for the past 3 years and I have seen only 20% good video/film art and 80% crap.

and it makes me think my crap isn't even good enough for them so I must produce super crap...........

le sigh

did I mention I hate february its so feckin gray

it maks me want to slit my wrist for some colour,

but I don't because insanity is not fashionable in february

Bess.   

I'm kind sick of everything. No, really I'm.

I'm sick of snow; I'm sick of walking. I'm sick of the high altitude. I'm sick of Idaho, the neighboring state, who for some odd reason can't manage to control the smell emanating from their cows or rather excreted by them. Believe me potatoes are not the only things they are famous for. I'm sick of the school campus. I'm sick of burgers and pizza but most importantly I'm sick of being sick.

Why am I writing this?

Well, I had nothing better to do at the moment so I thought, why not just vent your frustrations in a productive away? Then I looked at the clock and realized lecture starts in 10 minutes. God, I'm so sick of time running away from me. Ugh!

I just want to go home and curl up under my blanket but unfortunately I can't put my life on pause.

So if I know that then why am I complaining?

I don't know!

I'm just having a moment. I'll probably delete this later.

Poor Ifraax I would say i identify with u…but alas I can’t. I still live in the great Seattle downtown….picturesque shopping boutiques…how do u live without great shoe stores, charming restaurants…I thought u were the urban city kinda girl like me…but it seems not …lol…I totally understand about the cow dung smell in Idaho… and the snow can be such a mess :cool: come to the light...b4 its too late...

Husky pride.. icon_razz.gif

yo ppl move to southern cali! u be loving life!!

no snow, now rain, no smog since 2000, u be happy like me 24/7! love is beautiful...and u can date what nationality u like!!

well tonite i saw britney spears with shaved head!! lool.. only celebs seems to be the ones with issues in scali!! not us common folks.