Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

Complain! Complain! Complain!

hodman   

Originally posted by MC Xamar:

Is that all you ever do is complain, Ifraax?
:D

You gotta look on the bright side. Your hard work in school will pay off insha Allah when you have a good job, and for now at least, you don't have to worry about supporting children, such as yours truly, so you should always think that life could be worse, because there are better people out there with worse situations.

P.S. I've seen both Serenity and JLee, and they're both absolutely kuleel, so need to fight, ladies. :cool:

MC say after me....what happens in FB stays in FB!

hodman   

^^ lol am telling ya Walaahi waa ruwaayad lacag la'aan ah. I don't know where she gets these topics Adigana u don't need a sawir the question mark FB assigns will do

Dhimbil   

^lol...hvn't signed up already? taasi waa suspect, within 24hrs all the dudes signed up to peek at the xaax shenomads.

Lee...learn to enjoy the snow, its not really that bad. But if u want I can send u buddist changting to calm u down.

Castro   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

I'm sick of the weather.

I'm sick of having zero social life.

I'm sick of working all the time and not getting anywhere fast enough.

I have just the solution for you in one word: Move. If you don't like the weather, move. I did. I got so sick of the weather where I lived, I just upped and left, 3000 miles, never to return. That was 11 years ago. If you've no social life, move out. Get a roommate. I did. An Austrian, a South African, an Indian and a Canuck. It was great. Possibly the best period of my wretched 20's.

"Working all the time and not getting anywhere fast enough?" Weren't you the one celebrating graduation from college in May 2006? How far do you wanna get in 9 months? Oh the arrogance and the nerve. :rolleyes:

What happened to saying Alhamdulilah woman?

I will not join the ranks of those delighted hopefuls that gloat already about the beauty of our sister JLee, but would I remind them that her brother is actually a member of this site!

You know what they say, becoming the friend of a brother of a girl you like will get you the easiest access and route to the house! Lol!

So to those thinking about maybe having a future with JLee, I'd kindly advice them to become bubbly friends with Horn as this will gurantee you the easiest route to interact with JLee! lol

In the pretext of visiting Horn, you could make yourself comfortable at their home without looking suspect! You know usually without a good pretext, you might get a cold shoulder or even told to leave and never return! lol

Anyhow you could come visit and knock at the door 'knock, knock' only for JLee's aunt to open the door and you saying 'Is horn in/there'? 'He told me to come and meet him here can I come in and wait for him, I could talk to JLee? lol

Only for the aunt to reply 'Nice try' and close the door in front of your nose, nice prospect Brown innit?

Leaving aside this beautiful and fabulous introduction sister, let me tell you that the above feeling is only a transitional one! I would remind you to remember you creator and ask him for help and guidance and I assume you studying away at home, presumig that you're not alone (Hoping in good faith that your family didn't let you go alone without another sibling or cousins of yours) I'd urge you to seek comfort, support and company in your family members or close friends that are with you or at close approximatey of you!

What happened anyway, we don't see you anymore around in the politics section? I'm not saying that it is a bad thing but I hope you come and visit us there one day inshallah, especially when things get a bit to intimidating for your brother! lol

Your brother is in good hands and since joining the TFG, he's had nothing to complain or fear about! But anyhow if he gets in trouble, you could come in and rescue him as usual from the onslaught of the baddies me including! lol!

Anyhow sister, don't complain and feel angry because you're doing the right thing! You're actually investing in your future and soon inshallah when all this is over, you will be reminiscent about the 'good old days' and wonder where it all went! Talk about nostalgia then!