Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

Complain! Complain! Complain!

J.Lee   

I'm kind sick of everything. No, really I'm.

I'm sick of snow; I'm sick of walking. I'm sick of the high altitude. I'm sick of Idaho, the neighboring state, who for some odd reason can't manage to control the smell emanating from their cows or rather excreted by them. Believe me potatoes are not the only things they are famous for. I'm sick of the school campus. I'm sick of burgers and pizza but most importantly I'm sick of being sick.

Why am I writing this?

Well, I had nothing better to do at the moment so I thought, why not just vent your frustrations in a productive away? Then I looked at the clock and realized lecture starts in 10 minutes. God, I'm so sick of time running away from me. Ugh!

I just want to go home and curl up under my blanket but unfortunately I can't put my life on pause.

So if I know that then why am I complaining?

I don't know!

I'm just having a moment. I'll probably delete this later.

^^^Get hobby like skiing...maybe a weekend away in Idaho ski resort would help. If not, I get 22 caliber, curl under the sheet with it, well you know what to do.

I'm sick of Idaho, the neighboring state, who for some odd reason can't manage to control the smell emanating from their cows or rather excreted by them.

Hahaha. I bet the air from Idaho also comes with confetti & signs that read, “With Love….from Boise [The cow] LOL. icon_razz.gif

Btw, you were not by any chance listening to that so sick song were you? smile.gif

J.Lee   

^Maandhow, you're still alive ileen.

I do not appreciate your sick sense of humor. Not today anyway icon_razz.gif [do note that you're the only person who makes me use Graemlis or as we call them Smileys]and no I'm not listening to that sick song. The jig is that anyway?

Che- Why would I want to torture myself? I hate snow. I deal with negative temperatures dude.

Val-It's one of them days ma is tidhi.

Cabdow   

^ Anakii baa teena u yaaban, adiguna you decided to vent your frustrations on us. Yaaaaaaab, waa aduun la-isku lunsanyahay kii yiri been ma sheegin icon_razz.gif

Weysiiso labo rakaco qac kasii and you should be ok walashiis, and if that doesn't help waa laguu yaqaanaa waxaad ubaahantahay! :D

I'm sick of the weather.

I'm sick of having zero social life.

I'm sick of working all the time and not getting anywhere fast enough.

oh yeah, I'm sick of JLee too. She is smart and good-looking. How fair is that?

J.Lee   

^Kibir aa? war maandhow leerka jeedhi baa ku idhi oo iftiinka naga yaree. And I'm thankful to Allah.

Smart and good looking?

Don't lie to the people! Besides, that is my complaint against you! Get your own, dammit.

Originally posted by JLee:

^Maandhow, you're still alive ileen.

and no I'm not listening to that sick song. The jig is that anyway?

Ma maqal weli heestas miyaa?

Goes something along the lines of of....Mmmm mmm yeah Do do do do ... Ohh Yeah Gotta change my answering machine... Now that I'm alone .... smile.gif

Anyway, Hope you feel better dear. Drink a tall Mocha or some yeah?

Ps.Serenity,Jlee is definetly a cutie

J.Lee   

loooooooooooooooool@Now that I'm alone ....

O, I know what song you're talking about but I'm not having that type of problem. Ey ayaa cuno xaaladahaas dude.

Baluug   

Is that all you ever do is complain, Ifraax? :D

You gotta look on the bright side. Your hard work in school will pay off insha Allah when you have a good job, and for now at least, you don't have to worry about supporting children, such as yours truly, so you should always think that life could be worse, because there are better people out there with worse situations.

P.S. I've seen both Serenity and JLee, and they're both absolutely kuleel, so need to fight, ladies. :cool: