Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

Complain! Complain! Complain!

Aisha   

You know what they say, becoming the friend of a brother of a girl you like will get you the easiest access and route to the house! Lol!

lol.........so true!! MKA, seems like your talking from experience.

Aisha   

^^aaaawwwwwwww ofcourse there's nothing wrong with you!!! All in due time it will happen for you bro! But my advice to you is don't wait for it......and make dua.....and inshaallah Allah will grant you a pious sister!

Maybe you should be friends with Horn ;)

^Not the way you think it sister, actually I don't know what I'm missing that's why the question but believe me I'm content as it is!

Sometimes, I actually really do think that I'm too intelligent to fall in love!

Has there be any studies lately into such hypothesis! Anyhow that would make a great project for students knowing that it is January I might have that study/essay proposal, psychology and other social studies students are looking for!

The hypothesis would be: Is it actually true, that according to MKA's thinking, that he's indeed too intelligent to fell in Love and are geniuses to dumb for love too? Investigate immidiately!

I'm open for all kind of questions ofcourse, pm me inshallah if you want to find out more, I'm your willing guinea pig! Nothing to thank me, it's my pleasure!

BOB   

War Belaayo, JLee...Just remember all the people that love you, adore you and above all idolize you and right now they are prolly feeling sick to their stomach for you being sick of it all....start with your cute little niece or nephew and oh that adorable little baby who smiles everytime she lays her innocent eyes upon you...

take a moment or two and spend 60 seconds with them and i promise you..before you know it, they will put a smile on your face and it wont cost you Nothing...just 60 seconds of your time... Good Luck Madam Mrs Gates smile.gif

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

I will not join the ranks of those delighted hopefuls that gloat already about the beauty of our sister JLee, but would I remind them that her brother is actually a member of this site!

If only it were that simple Yoonis! :D I am but a single brother out of many (eight to be exact) and the least of your worries if I say so myself. :D

Aisha   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Sometimes, I actually really do think that I'm too intelligent to fall in love!

Looooooooool!!!! Walaahi Yoonis.....you truly are a unique character!

The hypothesis would be: Is it actually true, that according to MKA's thinking, that he's indeed too intelligent to fall in Love and are geniuses to dumb for love too? Investigate immidiately!

:D:D:D

^She-her-a-zade (Shahrazaad)

I made a splash

With my love flash

She-her-a-zade

Although afraid like Dunyazaad

I do not love!

She-her-a-zade

Mka will not come out and Serenade

For a woman called Madam she-her-a-zade (Shehrazaad)

For he refuses to be a Prince Omar

Please don’t leave the window ajar

Cause MKA is not coming to sing

So stop the bloody spluttering

Ready the wings for the fluttering

And fly away!

I already know, you will come down crushing

A heavy price to pay to see MKA all red and blushing

But you succeeded to your amazement and gushing

Thank you She-her-a-zade

Thank you for not being afraid like Dunyazad

Afraid of MKA

She-her-a-zade a.k.a.

Fearless

Surely was not

Afraid for her dot

She might have been

MKA will not pay a lot

For She-herazaad

And that is my

Final.dot

^A bit lightheartedness doesn't harm, so I composed that little hymne for you! You might sing it and try it out at your local Persian story-telling club?

And I thought doing it in italics would somehow reinforce the sarcastic nature of my post but I guess it was totally disregarded and overlooked by your incomprehension of the irony portrayed in my post! What say you?

Modesty   

Castro, I agree with the moving thing. I'm tired of my state,and God knows how I want to move. Insha'Allah. Oh yeah, I'm tired of living among so many Somalis as well. They are just let me say it...weird. smile.gif