Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Khamri under fire in Somalia?

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

quote:Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

quote:

Originally posted by Fabregas:

Somalis drinking alcohol? (Shock! Horror! Gasps!) I thought we were 100% innocent and 99% Muslim?...This must be the work of the habashis and freemason jews. ...........

Lol at your shock and horror but why must we involve the jews and the habeshas into every topic.

Paragon, i was told that the xoor you talk about is a fermented camel milk that was drank by nomads
And why must you involve Islamists and "radicals" into every topic? If it soothes your pain> I was being sarcastic.
;)
~ :D

i don't know about islamist but there are a lot of radicals here and the subject of topics here usually involve radicals, that, my intellectually challenged friends, makes my comments relevant. throwing jews and habashas into random ish concerning Somalis, on the other hand, makes your comments clearly bigoted and racist. Bigoted and racist comments v.s. relevant comments that focus on the topic at hand, how do you confuse the two? Furthermore, apparently because moderators here feel its ok for hate mongers here to spew bigoted and racist comments like yours, it falls on moral people here to ridicule your blatant ignorance every time you show it in the hope that you reform, keep to urself rather share your prejudice in public and think more logically.

These days dadka this cursed drink cabo waa u yaabeysaa, walina isla sii quman, waxna u arkin cabitaankooda. Adigii la yaabnaa qamri cabkooda ayee kusii yaabayaan yaabkaaga. Adduun dhamaadkeeda soo dhow. Eebba noo maqan lee isdhaheysaa.

Wali ilaa hadda ma fahmin qof Muslim, Soomaali ah asagoo/iyadoo weyna ku qaangaaray/qaangaart ay hoy ama guri qamri yaalin inuu/inay gadaal ka barto/barato cabitaanka qamriga. Lord.

I've seen people drinking this garbage back home.

fermenting anything they get their hands on . corn, rice etc. bac baa lagu xidhaa sida jalaatada it looks like dirty water .. basically geeljire moonshine.

I know a guy who drank this stuff .. wound up in the hospital .. he was coughing blood this crap burned his throat.

kudos to garowe admin for protecting the people from this filth.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Wali ilaa hadda ma fahmin qof Muslim, Soomaali ah asagoo/iyadoo weyna ku qaangaaray/qaangaart ay hoy ama guri qamri yaalin inuu/inay gadaal ka barto/barato cabitaanka qamriga. Lord.

Badanaa marka hore sheekada been been ay ku galaan iyo cayaar cayaar lakin marka danbe addiction baa la tago oo soo noqoshada baa ku adag.

True story: 2 somali guys meet in bar in la! waar iska waran haye goes the greeting conversation. Then one says to the other, haji would u like dee xabad dhididey!! kinda asking indirectly, if he would like a cold one.

The other guy goes, haa, xabad dhididey maxaan ku dhiidey!! lol. Khamri has become the thing for many college age somalis these days. Even mind boggling is that xalimoos doing this.

Personally, i never enjoyed any mind altering stuff. I cant even deal with coffee or soda. Just offer me some tea with honey and i be kol.

Now some folks in here are defending kharmi consumption and jumping off hoops trying to blame this issue to the innocent somalis corrupted by amxaar kharmi drinking morons. Thats not only wack but just plain reckless ignorance. Just think for a second plz before u run a muck of yourself. Also kharmi is imported from Ethiopia and Kenya by the warlords and their tribal keens. Why the silence here!! lol.. or is everyone protecting Uncle thug mugrim.

A good friend of mine from India was recently deporated after he was arrest with his 4th DUI. Below is a link that kinda breaks what DUI could get u into in usa. Its not really fun, READ THIS:

http://articles.mone ycentral.msn.com/Ins urance/InsureYourCar /InsureYourCarDyn.as px?cp-documentid=511 1575

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

i don't know about islamist but there are a lot of radicals here and the subject of topics here usually involve radicals, that, my intellectually challenged friends, makes my comments relevant. throwing jews and habashas into random ish concerning Somalis, on the other hand, makes your comments clearly bigoted and racist. Bigoted and racist comments v.s. relevant comments that focus on the topic at hand, how do you confuse the two? Furthermore, apparently because moderators here feel its ok for hate mongers here to spew bigoted and racist comments like yours, it falls on moral people here to ridicule your blatant ignorance every time you show it in the hope that you reform, keep to urself rather share your prejudice in public and think more logically.

ha ha. Negroe( go on report me for that too),are you serious? :D Only the truly " intellectually challenged" sorts( ie. people like you) would equate a light hearted dose of sarcacism with hatemongering, racism and bigotry. Secondly, even if my comment was bigoted, I am sure Xabashis and Jewish civil rights movements can defend themselves, and they certainly don't need inferiority complex sufferinng- flight 13 Somalis to defend them at every opportunity as you try to desperately do.

When you make bigoted comments against the niqab, hijab, and you dismiss the rape of SOmali women by Xabashi soldiers, it is all apart of the ze civalizid ilbax discussion. But when Somalis makes a comment about Jews or others; Naxar rushes forth like Richard the Lionheart to defend them. Utter hypocrisy. I remember one time you said that entire population of Muqdisho should be exiled to the countryside to be civilized. Imagine if someone sad this about the population of your brothers in Jerusalem or Adiss Ababa. Walahi, you would cry and wail about bigoted comments. ABTI, practice what you barich, ; otherwise, the forum is big enough and we need not drive in each other lanes. ;)

Haatu   

I heard the other day a strange conversation between too khamra cab in southall London. The both entered the maqaayad and sat down with a cuppa. Both are known in This part of London to drink alcohol. After a while one of them goes "war ninyahow beryahan dambe waxaan ku fikiraaye in diinta islaamka aan ka baxo" Markaas ayuu kan kale gacanta madaxa saartey oo yiri "laa ilaaha illallaahu!! War ninyahow maxaa tiri! Diinta islaamka baan ka bixi aa!" Kolkaas ay dadka maqaayada ku jirey dheheen "maxaa ka qaylin? Labadiina khamra baaba isla cabtiin?" He then goes "anniga khamra waan cabaa laakiin diinta islaamka ma ka bixin. Maanta wixii ka dambeeya ninkan ma la socon dooni". Kolkaasey dadkii oo maqaayada ku jirey qosol la dhaceen. :D:D:D very funny :D

Alcohol is no big deal these days. a good number of somalis have a sipp of that. It use to be that the older generation were the ones who indulged in this social destructive substance. These days, alcohol abuse has become rampant amongst younger people too. The Eurotrash people are responsible for the increased use of alcohol in the Somali community particularly in the UK. I hear alcohol abuse is more common among Somalis in north America.

Buuxo   

It's not that shocking laakiin,all kinds of rubbish is available in Somalia.A friend recently went to Hargesia,and she went to buy Jalaato,and she was asked 'Do you want the Jalaato for dadka Waa weyn mise tan Ciyaalka'.She was told Mida dadka weyn waa Khamri la freeze-gareeye.

Lol! they would never say jalaato in Hargeisa Buuxo. I think you would find its Iskereen or screen. Stop making lies about the honourable people of Hargeisa. Cheers.

Buuxo   

^ :D I say Jalaato,Silly.Never claimed that H-town people use that word.So stop making divisions mate.It's far from me to make false allegation.Plus this thread is about Alcohol use in Somalia not Europe.

The Zack   

Originally posted by *Buuxo*:

dadka Waa weyn mise tan Ciyaalka'.She was told Mida dadka weyn waa Khamri la freeze-gareeye.

:D:D:D

Nuxur, horta why so serious? Mention a cursed habit of the west, and expect Nuxur to bust in armed with "stop blaming the west" defense line. Febr was being very sarcastic, surely you saw that but as usual went overboard with "ignorance" and blah, blah. Relax. Take a deep breath, yes that's it. Now repeat. No one is playing innocent here but it is true that alcohol consumption is epidemic in the west. Dont beleive me, watch tv and count how many ads warn against alcohol consumption and how many are for it(except companies that make them).

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *Buuxo*:

It's not that shocking laakiin,all kinds of rubbish is available in Somalia.A friend recently went to Hargesia,and she went to buy Jalaato,and she was asked 'Do you want the Jalaato for dadka Waa weyn mise tan Ciyaalka'.She was told Mida dadka weyn waa Khamri la freeze-gareeye.

Xabad dadka waaweyn inee isku qaboojiso eheyd, soo naag weyn ma'aha saaxibtaa? :Dicon_razz.gif