Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Khamri under fire in Somalia?

The Zack   

Dhalooyin Khamri oo lagu burburiyay mag. Garoowe

puntqamri1.jpg

Maanta hawlgal ay Ciidanka Amaanka ee Magaalada Garowe ay fuliyeen Kontoraalka Galbeedka Magaalada Garowe ayaa ay ku burburiyeen 204 dhalo oo khamri ah, Gudoomiyaha Maxkamada Darajada Koowad ee Gobolka Nugaal ayaa Cadeeyey in Maxkamdu Xarig ku fulisay Kooxa ka Ganacsanaayey Khamrada oo ka keenay Goobo ka Baxsan Puntland Sida Wadanka Itoobiya iyo Maamulka la Magacbaxay Somaliland ayuu sheegay markuu ka hadlaayey Goobta Khamrada lagu Bur-burinaayey.

Source

nuune   

This looks alaabtii ay cabbi jireen joqorayaashii Kenyaatiga ahaa, magaceeda waxaa la dhahaa baada ya kaazi

very filthy indeed

The Zack   

^LOOOOL Nuune ma saas baa tiri, and here I thought this was some real expensive wine. Waxaa is lahaa nimanku si fiican bey cirka u maraan ehe.

The Zack   

Choc and Hon, yea people are drinking back home. It used be only some government officials and few others that drink waagii hore but nowadays a lot changed.. I have heard people get high back home too.

Kool_Kat   

Choc & hon, they always did...

Zack, good wine cirka sifiican looguma galo, saan maqlay baaba raqiiska kuwa ah baa ka qatarsan... :D

MZanzi   

Originally posted by nuune:

This looks alaabtii ay cabbi jireen joqorayaashii Kenyaatiga ahaa, magaceeda waxaa la dhahaa baada ya kaazi

very filthy indeed

LooL Tusker kubwa Ngufu kamili lol

Baluug   

Somalia has had a problem with glue-sniffing street kids for a long time. I was shocked when I first read about that, but now I'm not surprised if people are drinking and doing drugs over there. It's not like there's much to do there but fight, or sit around and chew all day since there's not too many jobs, and some peoples' curiosity will get the better of them.

Fabregas   

Somalis drinking alcohol? (Shock! Horror! Gasps!) I thought we were 100% innocent and 99% Muslim?...This must be the work of the habashis and freemason jews. ...........

Originally posted by Fabregas:

Somalis drinking alcohol? (Shock! Horror! Gasps!) I thought we were 100% innocent and 99% Muslim?...This must be the work of the habashis and freemason jews. ...........

Lol at your shock and horror but why must we involve the jews and the habeshas into every topic.

Paragon, i was told that the xoor you talk about is a fermented camel milk that was drank by nomads

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

quote:Originally posted by Fabregas:

Lol at your shock and horror but why must we involve the jews and the habeshas into every topic.

Paragon, i was told that the xoor you talk about is a fermented camel milk that was drank by nomads
And why must you involve Islamists and "radicals" into every topic? If it soothes your pain> I was being sarcastic. ;)