Sign in to follow this  
Somali09

APOSTASY - Leaving Islam

Somali09 anything you said does not make any sense so... may Allah guide you to the right path because the tawfeeq (guidance) only comes from Allah. We can tell you everything about islam or why you should not be atheist but if you don't have the tawfeeq it won't make any sense to you. So before you leave this beautiful religion that Allah has blessed with you you should study more about it and seek refuge from shaitan. As allah mentioned in the quran that Shaitan has promised to misguide bani adam (the children of Adam A.S) Like I said before, we can provide with you all the resources available about islam but if you don't have the tawfeeq then it won't make sense to you. So may Allah guide us all and protect us from the punishment of hellfire. Amin

Allah knows best

quote:

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- --------------------

I am very content with my belief in atheism and do express it openly.

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- --------------------

Good for you. Now shut up. We're not the gate-keepers of this faith my friend. You let yourself out so now stay out. What more is there to nacnac about? Nothing.

:D:D:D Good point.

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by nuune:

^^^ loooool@
ismahaan
lool@lagu dhufaye, mar horaa iigu danbeesay ma maqal, thanks for dat
smile.gif
& Ramadan kariim

Nuune walalkiis salams! I wish you a nice Ramadan to you too. Ha ila yaabin dee hadeer baan somalia ka imide 2 months somali course soo qaatey. Unlike mr Somali I'm proud of my langauge, my heritage,my DIIN , that's what makes me who I am. :D

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

After seven loooooong years being in the 'West' wuu iloobay afkaan fooshaxun aad ku hadashaan...Uma jeedid miyaa suu u turuurixinooyo afIngiriiska?

Waraa kati Ramadam kariim! Hilarious waa runtaa hadii uu 7 years dhan joogey waa gartiis in uu af somaliga ilaawo laakiin maxuu diintiisana iga tagey ?? Markaas oo kale reer burcood ku waxaay dhahaan war bal dalcadaan iyo nas ladaan eega. :D

Raamsade   

Originally posted by Somali09:

Hi,

This has led me to become an ATHEIST.

Is there anyone here who shares my opinions?

Wlc to Somali Atheist club. You have a right to belief whatever you please even though Islam doesn't allow such right. There is no freedom of religion in Islam. The punishment for apostasy is death in Islam. They stone apostates to death in Iran and Alshabaab slaughters converts to Christianity like goats. So much for "there is no compulsion in religion."

But the more pressing issue is your Somali credentials. While I don't like pandering to Somali's bottomless cynicism and paranoia I think this one deserves an allowance. So, what say you?

I think the best way to get them off your back is to claim some laandheer clan, badmouth other clans/regions, get original somali moniker (I humbly suggest diinlaawe) and choose Somali region/city as your location. Look at me, I got plausible deniability. I got classic name for moniker and a Somali gobol for location.

oz_girl   

to all the disbelievers me and the topic starter are not the same person...

topic starter i haven't left islam….i’m re-educating myself about the religion and i need to do a lot of research before i can make any conclusion...

i reckon you should PM Nur cause he has a vast knowledge of the religion and can guide you back if you're still inclined that way...

luck with everything...

Oz   

Oz-Girl

Welcome to Somaliaonline. Most SOL members get easily suspicious. They seem to think newcomers are the same people :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

^^ Not 'they', just me saaxib. Of course, I may be making a mistake. But I truly doubt it (not unless Oz here can vouch for you). smile.gif

Johnny B   

Yeah, we don't/can't believe you, lest you officially quarrel( debate him extensively on any subject) with Somali09 and somehow survive that debate without naming NGONGE being the one having vast and genuine knowledge about Agnosticism/Atheism. ;)

Somali09, from now onwards I'll refer to you as exhibit A.

And if I were your( Thank Allah, I'm not)--I'd be concerned because our religion says you should be stoned to death.

Personally, my preferred method of dealing with you involves roasting.....over a slow fire.

Now, get you sorry a$$, outta here!

NGONGE   

^^ That's a good idea. Get the new ones to debate on on a subject of their choosing and we can throw bananas at them from the sides.

nuune   

^^ Johny, at least you were in da west for 25 years unlike your buddy in a mere 7 yrs and da environment changed him maskiinka :D

and as for you bein atheist, you don't call it faith, so educate your friend sxb,

war ma ku soo noqotey Goteborg, inaan soo maraa laga yaabaa Oslo ayaan joogaa, tusbax baan kuu galin qoorta :D

btw: nice way of promoting atheism in here, I see you have their symbol as your avator