Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Don't Marry Career Women!! An Interesting Article

Rahima   

That's because you'd never come across any woman admitting to being 38 years old.

I gotta admit fidel that put a smile on my face :D .

I say any age before 32 and after 20 [range] is the ideal age to wed! If you are at your 35th year, you’ve reached a milestone and you need to hasten your search , I say.

In that case I don’t see what all the fuss is. None here are anywhere near that age or I doubt thinking of waiting that long, unless of course they have sworn off the entire prospect (some of us are thinking of it).

As for pursuing a career and a family simultaneously, it can be done and done well, my mother for one has done it- it takes hard work undoubtedly and I don’t believe that either has to be put on the backburner.

Khalaf,

Please ina adeer get back in that cave, for your safety first and foremost ;) .

Nehanda   

ME answers to your questions

- After you get married will you stop working? Nope

- If you have kids will you stop working? Nope

- If your partner can provide for your family would you rather stay at home or working? Work

Remember, I am still who I was before marriage and my career goals are not limited to my marriage status.

Remember, I am still who I was before marriage and my career goals are not limited to my marriage status.

for women what are those goals beyond having happy marriage and look after ur kids ...u are not serious sis...

and here let me ask ..Can somali women/muslim women have goals beyond happy marriage and kids..i know what you all looking for in career is to have somewhat higher level of social/class stutas there should be nothing else behind that Are we serious ?i like my somali sisters to be educated ..so ladies what are those goals you talking about...may we know that...let us analyze it for us to see RUNTA...we are all educated and we know what somali/muslim women's goals would be if you are not GAAALO RAAC...HAYEEY INTA ANAN GUURKA LA GAAARIN AYEYBA DAGAAL KU JIRAAN...

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Ahura
, first insecure now “expectably†narrow minded :confused: ….u got anything good to say about me :mad:

Khalaf, I was trying to tell you, as politely as possible, that your faarax-mentality leaves a lot to be desired.

NGONGE   

^^^^ ^^^ Leave the boy alone, spinster. You bring shame to Somali women folks. Eighteen years old and still not hitched! You must be ugly, you must.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^^ ^^^ Leave the boy alone, spinster. You bring shame to Somali women folks. Eighteen years old and still not hitched! You must be ugly, you must.

:eek: :eek:

I. Am. Not. Ugly! *Bursts into tears*

Jamster   

Originally posted by Nubia:

I am aghast about the gibberish sprouted about career women by SOL male members who envisage themselves as educated individuals. Where do you deduce that career women are less worthy partners than stay home, cook and clean all day wives!

Surely, spouses should be compatible thus one should seek a mate with similar goals and ambitions, a woman who is not afraid to voice her opinions, who can hold an intelligent conversation. Otherwise what a bore the relationship would be!

A piece of advice lads, juggling a happy household and a successful career is not mutually exclusive as long as there is equal sharing between the spouses.

Somali men should be proud to see their women striving for the best in life; you should support us just like we have been doing for centuries rather than debasing us at every opportunity.

Khalaf, be afraid brother for it’s no longer unheard of a woman in her sixty to date or marry one half her age. I suggest that you familiarise yourself with the term toyboy, for you could become one!
icon_razz.gif

Aamin to that! standing ovation!!!!

Give me intelligent, sweet, challenging and career minded lady any day of the week and I shall be merry for ever. But such a combination of admirable traits are rare to find these days.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

:eek: :eek:

I. Am. Not. Ugly! *Bursts into tears*
Ok, Sorry. But, come on, you know I already know how pretty you are. So stop fishing for compliments, ugly.

Anyway, though I would have liked to have really got under your skin, I think I better stop being silly now. I get the feeling that our little mutual friend with the loose screw had warned you in advance (for being a neglectful, forgetful and absent-minded woman).

PS

She’s not picking up her phone. Have things really got that bad? Does she really think that ringing thing is a miniature microwave now? :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

She’s not picking up her phone. Have things really got that bad? Does she really think that ringing thing is a miniature microwave now?
:D

Clearly you havent read this!

I know you're talking about me. You know you're talking about me. What I dont know is why you're talking about me when you know I'm here?

^^It sure was Belle.

I. Am. Not. Ugly!

Ugly is term of endearment... perhaps you've grown blase of it. Throw the old dog a bone and see if it's true you can teach an old dog a new trick.

Khalaf   

[Q]
quote:

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Ahura
, first insecure now “expectably†narrow minded :confused: ….u got anything good to say about me :mad:

Khalaf, I was trying to tell you, as politely as possible, that your faarax-mentality
leaves a lot to be desired.
[/Q]
a lot to be desired :D I don't think u will tell me then what that is...so I wont ask. If u knew me Ahura u wouldve never say that....but my words convey that message I guess. It must be the women and age thing it gots be :D

um out

salaamun

Originally posted by Nubia:

I am aghast about the gibberish sprouted about career women by SOL male members who envisage themselves as educated individuals. Where do you deduce that career women are less worthy partners than stay home, cook and clean all day wives!

Surely, spouses should be compatible thus one should seek a mate with similar goals and ambitions, a woman who is not afraid to voice her opinions, who can hold an intelligent conversation. Otherwise what a bore the relationship would be!

A piece of advice lads, juggling a happy household and a successful career is not mutually exclusive as long as there is equal sharing between the spouses.

Somali men should be proud to see their women striving for the best in life; you should support us just like we have been doing for centuries rather than debasing us at every opportunity.

Khalaf, be afraid brother for it’s no longer unheard of a woman in her sixty to date or marry one half her age. I suggest that you familiarise yourself with the term toyboy, for you could become one!
icon_razz.gif

This is ,in the simplest of terms,RUBBISH. I dare you to ask me why