Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Free Speech on SOL ??

Ibtisam   

I can appreciate that he can have individual views which may or may not be compatible with organizations which he represents. Perhaps he can make it easy to distinguish between them by not publicly lumping his personal views with organizational ones. Perhaps I was wrong to expect or link his real life approach with his online mannerism. All “oh your been mean, personally attacking him, or have any unfair advantage over him” is making me feel overwhelming guilty, so Smith, my apologies. I am sorry. Rest assured I’ll be out of your way.

Cheers.

underdog   

There's entirely too many apologies flying around here.

It's pretty much impossible to make any kind of statement without someone somewhere either misinterpreting it or getting offended by it.

We're all adults here, and like NG said: if you have the clarity of mind to post your ideas then have the intestinal fortitude to hear what everyone thinks about it.

If anyone isn't open minded enough to believe opposing ideas exist or if they lack the commitment necessary to defend their position without resorting to cheap sideshows to avoid the real issues, they will have a hard time.

You want to sell me something, you better be prepared to stand by your product. There no sheep here, if you want zero resistance and mindless followers, go peddle that sh!t somewhere else.

****End of the day Rant proudly brought to you by Kleenex. Kleenex: If you're gonna be a baby about it in here, stock up on Kleenex****

Smith sucks as a online debater! Seeing his Youtube clips, however, I can attest to his oratory skills.

My advice to him: do your speechifying thing and have your surrogates defend your message! It may work for you.

First of all...unfortunately I don't have all the time in the world to go through threads and edit. I would love to but sadly I have a life as crazy as that sounds.

Secondly I edit what I come across I just don't go looking for things for the sake of it. I havent seen his name anywhere or maybe I missed it but it is also the responsibility of the members and the person affected to message me and tell me about it so that I can take appropriate action. SO far neither Marcus Smith nor anyone pm'ed about anything. So instead of people acting all warrior like over here defending people for pages...maybe a quick pm to the mods to give them the heads up would suffice.

Anyway...after some digging I did find the name. I guess I missed it even though I did edit something in that very same thread because I thought it was a nickname or something else.

Peace and let this thread die please.

This thread proves my premise was right all along. There is no free speech on SOL and worst still; those who intimidate people have come out in their thousands. I feel that my honour has been compromised and I feel insulted by U-Doggy Dog and IBZ attempts to expose my life on the internet. These spineless people have seriously tested my confidence in SOL. Nonetheless I am thankful to all those who have defended my innocence and stood by my side! Thank!

I am seeking compensation for this unfortunate incident. It’s not fair, and most certainly unnecessary. U-Doggy Dog, in particular has consistently been a menace to me and I want him banned Indefinitely! I would also like to see IBZ banned as well! The moderators have not done their jobs sufficiently in protecting peoples private lives and I feel if your not up to the job, pass the baton on to someone who is more capable. FF has not been neutral and has attacked me constantly; I am also seeking compensation from her! I would appreciate it, if her moderator duties were relieved from her!

Kool_Kat   

^Walee waa isla baxday oo is mahdisay...You should get banned for the simple fact of breaking the SOL Golden Rules...Let me point them out to you again, in case you have missed it again and again:

Golden Rule #14 Complaints:
complaints are only handled by private messages to Admin. You are absolutely not allowed to create complaint topics on the open forums. Moderators will delete it as soon as they see it. Contact Admin if you have questions or concerns.

Golden Rule #15 Banning:
if you are found breaking any of the above rules you may have your account deleted and your posting rights revoked. There may or may not be any warnings given, depending on the nature of the offense.

MAY I ALSO SUGGEST YOU READ:

Disclaimer

Considering the real-time nature of this forum,
it is impossible for Somalia Online staff to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted.
Please remember that we actively monitor the contents of posted messages but we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the Adminstrators, moderators

or any entity associated with this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by private message. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use Camel Milk Threads to post any material which is knowingly qabiil related, false and/or

defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, advertising without permission, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by Somalia Online.

Although this forum does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at Somalia Online reserve the right to delete. any message for any or no reason

whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages.

We at Somalia Online also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint about a topic you posted anonymously or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

NOTE: Moderators are not necessarily "NEUTRAL".
They certainly do have their own opinion about the subject being discussed.
All complaints can only be handled by a private message to Admin or any of the moderators.
Please
don't
post any complaint topics on the forums.
Contact Admin
if you have concerns or questions.

Intaan aqri, ku celceli ilaa aa xafidid...Sida in kasoo bax lagu dhihidoono u xafid...

Ibtisam   

Loool. This is crazy and hilarious. Oh lord. How evil and rude of Ibt and Underdog and FF. Well I for one pray and hope you get your compensation. :cool:

Ismahaan   

The freedom of speech is not working isn,t? :(

Ps: Qof in la gamo rabaa haduu jiro ha ila soo socod siiyo wax baan ka sii gamaa :D

Just joking > Chill out my people.

somalia_market_shelling.jpg

Dear Ngonge;

You can sell me, "what, what in the world you are talking about" nonense all you want, but I will not buy that.

You either read my prev. post and intentionally ignored the point I was getting across, or you really don't know how to read very well.(I recall you once accusing me of such nonsense)

I did clearly state on my previous post that you can agree/disagree with the subject, but under no circumstance can you attack the person's character.

Remember, its the individual'ss ideas that are in question, not the individual him/herself.

You can spin it anyway you like, but you will never convince me that anyone has a right to get personal based on a disagreement, thats pure BS.

Now, as for your distasteful remark regarding my like or dislike towards The marc, that is beside the point, its weak and you need not try that, but better luck next time Ngongeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Getting back to MMA, what's so special about your nickname? After all, it is just a nickname.

My two instances weren't directed at that prev. thread regarding the names of the wasiiro or your lack of support for the same loyalists who devote their free time to our government and our nation as a whole, all along while you sit on your behind doing nothing but criticizing them.

The two instances I brought up were displayed right here in the general section, some time ago, and therefore, no I do not recall the specifics of the threads, but I do recall you posting it.

If you want proof, you need not look further, just dig up the old archives, too LayZie to do it myself.

PS:If you have a problem with me defending the Honorable Mrs C, you need to voice those concerns in the thread that Sanka opened, and not cry it in here. I am sure you would get a kick out of my latest signature, Enjoy@MMA

nuune   

^^^ Caajis baa ku yara qabtey miyaa, waa in lagaa tumaa rooxaanta iyo fuquburaalaha kugu habsadey

NGONGE   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

How SOL changed!

Tell me about it. You've gone from being a progressive liberal into a placard waving communist in the space of a few short months. :D

Karl_Marx.jpg