Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Free Speech on SOL ??

Carafaat   

MAXIMUS POWERS;315133 wrote:
The internet is a democratic forum for self-expression but I can’t help but notice that SOL seems to limit this. I often find myself having to watch what I say for fear of being banned. This needs to stop and the moderators need to be more lenient on what can actually be said.

I was on the politics section and found that people can be banned for simple things like name-calling and expressing extremist views; this distorts the purpose of the internet. If we can’t express our opinions, however extreme or crude where can we express it?

SOL needs to move with the times; SOL is an internet extremist itself, for blocking alternative ideas and viewpoints. Can I also add that certain individuals also intimidate people from expressing their opinions! This is completely unacceptable. WE DEMAND YOU REMOVE YOUR CENSORSHIP RULES NOW!

Interesting thread. Tend to agree.This forum used to have many interesting SOL'ers. Where they censored? Wonder where they all went?

5 years and 1 month ago i sacrificed my real identity and belief for the sake of freedom of speech. i have carried this burden since and will forever fight for the sacred values of free speech. the SOL regime and its henchmen still continue to abuse freedom of speech.....and i shall NEVER rest in protecting free speech..... even if it means being the last vanguard against such crude attempts to abuse and restrict fundamental freedoms ee sida uula socda. thanks, Al.