Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Free Speech on SOL ??

^oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, oooooooooooooooooo,I just read that mr Ladiif.

You said you could name names regarding folks on SOL facebook group that are fraud, when it comes to pictures and their handle names.

Therefore, I want names, lol, but I already know inaad Zafir kabilaabi doonto.

Zafir, eedo, magacaaaga aniga ma aqaano and hadii aan aqoon lahaa, meelahaan maku soo qori laheyn.

The reason why I wouldn't do it is because it is none of my business or anyone's else but yours. I don't have right to go around saying your name out loud on the net, even if you gave your permission.

For instance, MMA waxa aan ku necbahay sometimes is that he goes and broadcasts others affairs accompying with images via a link in this forum, and his excuse is that it was already made public, so what's the big deal?(MMA, I made example of you because you have done that more than one occassion, nothing personal ofcourse redface.gif )

PS:KK, thats all?

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

For instance, MMA waxa aan ku necbahay sometimes is that he goes and broadcasts others affairs accompying with images via a link in this forum, and his excuse is that it was already made public, so what's the big deal?(MMA, I made example of you because you have done that more than one occassion, nothing personal ofcourse
redface.gif

Whoa, whoa, Ms. Caajisleey, xaa ka hadleysaa? I don't care qashinka meeshaan ka socdo, but xaa keenay magaceyga?

And since when did I ever "broadcast others affairs, accompanying with images?" Since when?????

War eeba ii keentay atariishada.

If you are referring to this thread, which I do think you do, since when did public figures' names become private? Niman wasiiro sheeganaayo magacooda ha sheegin ayaa leedahay miyaa haddana?

Privacy ayaa qalad ka fahantay, qalad weyn waliba. If I put Stephen Harper's picture and his name [oobis, I already did, I guess], adigoo leh why reveal his identity ayaa lagu arki lahaa.

N.B. - Hillary Clinton's name waa private too, ee ka daba har maalin walba aad wadid.

Kool_Kat   

^Dude {LOL}, if that is the case, then my uncle's name (Mudane Cabdulaahi Yuusuf) shouldn't be on a public forum... Privacy is the key word here...I order you to go to the Politics section and edit every thread and every post containing his name...This kinda shidh should be kept private yaah! :D

Mr. MMA, how was your day?

PS. Layzie, I still say iinooloow...La'aantaa abaarwaaye meeshaan...

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^Dude {LOL}, if that is the case, then my uncle's name (Mudane Cabdulaahi Yuusuf) shouldn't be on a public forum...
Privacy is the key word here
...I order you to go to the Politics section and edit every thread and every post containing his name...This kinda shidh should be kept private yaah!
:D

go go go kool-kat :D:D

underdog   

So far we've gone from:

1) Freedom of speech - Where parties that shall remain unnamed felt a fear of being banned for saying what they wanted to say.

then we got to 2) Human Rights - Where the unnamed parties accused others asking them questions and violating their human rights thus destroying any argument they made in support of issue #1.

Now we're at 3) Right to privacy - Where it seems we all have a "DON'T TALK TO ME OR ABOUT ME BUT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO TALK TO YOU AND ABOUT YOU" Phenomenon going on.

Lets keep going, true democracy is in reach!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Ngonge, as Nephy one's said, haba haba, oo meel fadhiiso, maanta warba makuu yaalo.

I can't believe you at times. Here you are providing rationale on behalf of these people, when you know full well that they are on the wrongs.

How can you justify attacking one's ideas ?

Can't a person be allowed to express his or her ideas freely without confrontation?

You people are wondering why I am always on the attack mode, and its because I can't for the life of me understand who made you people the judge and the jury on one's own freedom of expression.

Whether it may be the marc expressing his views regarding state of somalia or Johnny B discussing his beliefs regarding the religion or anyone else for that matter speaking about a certain subject, all we can do as spectators is just to either agree or to disagree, we can not go on a rampage regarding one's true intentions, nor can we assasinate one's character as ghettonima has so profoundly displayed here.

How can I justify attacking one's ideas? Are you doing ok, my darling? What new nonsense is this!

Remember, this is a discussion forum. The whole point of it is to air your views and see if others will agree with you or criticise them for being weak, dreamy or downright ridiculous (Marcus's fall into all three categories).

I know you like him (and his ideas) and that's fair enough. He failed to articulate those ideas in a way that meets with the approval of his readers. Instead of defending him by attacking these people, why don't you explain your side of things to them?

Of course, I personally believe Marcus to be a demented caricature and always view his ideas as being delivered in a tongue-in-cheek way. I simply refuse to accept that someone that could speak so well would hold such maddeningly incomprehensible and confused views. I also find it strange that he's so thin skinned. Beneath that sensationalist exterior beats an intelligent heart (one that you seem to have spotted). Lets hope Mr Smith will find a way to reveal it to the rest of us.

Ps

Do not invoke the name of Johnny B in such a careless way. The man has his own ideas and, unlike your beloved, can (quite entertainingly) debate his detractors into silence. I also had the pleasure of hearing him speak (on many occasions), and let me tell you that your beloved is a mere toddler when compared to the Gothenburg Giant. :D

underdog   

This ought to get it to page 20 and beyond.

The writers strike is KILLING ME, nothing to watch on TV and then I flip the channel and see some busted-a$$ chick who looks like Golum from LOTRs..claiming to be Somali.... and a victim of FGM (Freedom of speech at work) on America's next Top Model.

Hands down the most pathetic shyt I've seen or heard in a long while.

Top_Model_Fatima.jpg

underdog   

Man,

this girl was waving the circumcision issue like a get outta jail free card. Talking about how she would want to bring light to the world about this.

And then, she tells the girls she can’t have sex because of her circumcision.....

Flip the channel and I hope I never see her again.