Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Free Speech on SOL ??

lol@social service field.

I am all for unity, always have been, always will be brah.

lol@so mad about the conversation.

I am far from angry, and I do feel for you brah if you can't tell anger from laughter, through words.(after all, you are an expert on one's true expression soo maaha?)

PS: All jesting aside, I think you are a cool fella, who has a good head on his shoulders, its just sometimes, you tend to loose your cool, other than that I admire your sense boldness.

Originally posted by underdog:

Understood, my bad!

So why are you so mad about this conversation I'm having with ********?

Just 2 guys having a talk about the nature of things.

You are more than welcome to participate, seeing as you're in the field of social service. But, you've always shown support for Marcus, and never really clarified if you're a supporter of his radical ideas of separating the useless Somalis from the rest.

What say you? are we uniting the people or picking & choosing?

Why?

I didnt think your the type to expose people sxb. i am very disappointed in your behaviour towards me. dont dish my private business on SOL.

P.S as radical as i might appear, i dont believe in evolution!

[ February 21, 2008, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Femme Fatale ]

N.O.R.F   

Typical Marcas. Still complaining about something! Whether its in a video or written!

Saxib, life is not all plain sailing. You will at times forget where you put your keys making you leave the house 2 mins later than expected which might mean you miss your train but thats life. You simply get on with it!

chubacka   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

I didnt think your the type to expose people sxb. i am very disappointed in your behaviour towards me. dont dish my private business on SOL.

P.S as radical as i might appear, i dont believe in evolution! [/QB]

Marcus why dnt you invite the other members of qms society on here to see a different side of you?

I am assuming you dnt act this obnoxiously in real life.

Underdog,you have a lot of patience!

[ February 19, 2008, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: Femme Fatale ]

Ibtisam   

chubacka:

He does not, he is maskeen, I won't be surprise if the damn thing collapses after they see this side of him. :D

Only the other day, someone was telling me how shocked they were and how from now on they will ignore him in real life.

North…No there are few around.

Aren't you getting a little too personal airing shameless gossips?

Unless you know him in real life, you shouldn't spread the powder room gossips in public forums.

I think you have too much time on your hands ghettonima

chubacka   

:D classic.

If Mr Marcus is such a public figure why does he not behave with a lil more dignity in these forums and show common decency to other nomads?

underdog   

Why?

Oh, Sorry about that, but it was on the "committee" link of the site you posted earlier. But sorry for putting a spot light on you like that.

*****Let's just skip this part*****

P.S as radical as i might appear, i dont believe in evolution!

Its a shame you started this statement off with such promise of civilized debate then almost immediately crashed into personal remarks. So let's agree that I am the animal... and lets also agree that you've began taking pleasure in taking shots. Good for you.

Now back to the issue at hand, what do you do about us undesirable, somali-speaking, uncivilized people who don't measure up to your standards?

This time lets try to focus.

Because, now its not only you but an entire organization that you're representing. Are you willing to here and now discard everything QMSS has achieved because you can't find the words to tell us what you do and how it benefits us all?

[ February 19, 2008, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Femme Fatale ]