Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Free Speech on SOL ??

Kool_Kat   

^Ee afjiniga afSoomaaliga aaba ka qurxoonee...Mise afSoomaaligeyga aan kuu jilciyaa? Teedakalena xaa ani af sawaaxili ibaray...Iyaah..

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Free speech huh ??? ,,,,, how free ??

what do you want to say ?

who do you want to insult ?

mate! i dont want to insult anyone but i have noticed there is no freedom of speech on SOL. i am not ignorant enough to be insulting people without a good reason! why do you always have to assume the worst.

Originally posted by Khayr:

^^^

Underdog saxib,

You gave my abs a workout with those pics.

Lazy G,

How much do you get paid as a Bodyguard? Is Marcus playing the role of "Whitney" and you as a "Kevin Costner" ?

Sing for us Marcus....
:D

pathetic Khayr,

sing! what the hell are you on about! sing kulaha! i am not here for your pleasure!

MZanzi   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

thanks alot for kidnapping this thread kool_kat! writing your endless tirades of bile in af-somaali has ruined the whole thread! why cant you write things in english!

let the girl speak her mother tongue

adiga somali so matihid maxa dadka afsomali ineey kuhadlan ugu diide

underdog   

Freedom of Speech saaxib, is it not KK's choice to express herself in whatever language she desires?

If you have difficulty understanding what KK is saying, ask Layzie to translate for you.

Kool_Kat   

^Kakala daa hee daadiska...Inuu ooyo wax yar aa uga dhowee...

Originally posted by marcassmith:

thanks alot for kidnapping this thread kool_kat! writing your endless tirades of bile in af-somaali has ruined the whole thread! why cant you write things in english!

Af Ingiriis is not my mother tongue dee...Waxaan ka xigaa inaa afkeyga hooyo ku qoro...Ma dhibaataa hadaan afkeyga hooyo wax kuqoro? Teeda kale, you're starting to sound like a broken record with that line...Come up with something better...Bal ookiyaalihii gashee ka fikir another line... :D

Cynical, maxaa you too eh? Mise waxaa itiriba lagu yiri kawadaa...Don't make me borrow two French words from Marcas aankuugu caayo...LOOOOL...Freedom of speech nooh...Just kidding, ma anaa caay kuuquuro...

Afromantic, yareey hooyadeey carabkeeda maxaa karabtaa? :D Aaw la shaawday sheemnaat, faLoosaamigii baa'a gala naafaa, geesho aaba ladawaa? Iyaah...Jakjak jareereey xabash... :D

MZanzi   

MR OOKIYALA WEYNE

i think your in the wrong side of the boat now

Maybe if we didn't have to think about being happy all the time, we'd be a bit happier. Marka KOOIYAALE WEYNE AFKAADA HOOYO FRENCH MA AHANO?