Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Free Speech on SOL ??

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Afromantic, yareey hooyadeey carabkeeda maxaa karabtaa?
:D
Aaw la shaawday sheemnaat, faLoosaamigii baa'a gala naafaa, geesho aaba ladawaa? Iyaah...Jakjak jareereey xabash...

loool dimkaan jawiga nux xaw lake aw sika gidhaa

si'ka rawan am ciifnidmo lawaashay

FB aw uk oos radsana si'ka riifi eeh

Kool_Kat   

^LOL...Niifac iyo sun liwibo...Da'iga rawan...Sheemta uus umidaa ay ob xaw laawan luugeesha, daha naa dad yaaco uusheemta la oos sigaatay...Iyaah...

MZanzi   

na'iga aw uk ciifanahay dimkaan damax raye rohay uu ak naxaaqa

iishaabal lawaashis nai'ga nabooni riifsasho lagaa

i think you canadians u hardly watch soccer

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^Kakala daa hee daadiska...Inuu ooyo wax yar aa uga dhowee...

quote:

Originally posted by marcassmith:

thanks alot for kidnapping this thread kool_kat! writing your endless tirades of bile in af-somaali has ruined the whole thread! why cant you write things in english!

Af Ingiriis is not my mother tongue dee...Waxaan ka xigaa inaa afkeyga hooyo ku qoro...Ma dhibaataa hadaan afkeyga hooyo wax kuqoro? Teeda kale, you're starting to sound like a broken record with that line...Come up with something better...Bal ookiyaalihii gashee ka fikir another line...

Cynical, maxaa you too eh? Mise waxaa itiriba lagu yiri kawadaa...Don't make me borrow two French words from Marcas aankuugu caayo...LOOOOL...Freedom of speech nooh...Just kidding, ma anaa caay kuuquuro...

Afromantic,
yareey hooyadeey carabkeeda maxaa karabtaa?
Aaw la shaawday sheemnaat, faLoosaamigii baa'a gala naafaa, geesho aaba ladawaa? Iyaah...Jakjak jareereey xabash...
^ I’ll discard what you have just written!

U-doggy dogg, you need to stop your ‘’hit and runs’’ on me. I believe we have discussed this before, if you are going to attack me, expect some your way!

Kool_Kat   

Marcas, what's the point of quoting me if you'll discard what I wrote? Hmmmmmmm...Mise hadaadan caaytami karin waa discard gareenee? Anagaa yaab aragnay...

underdog   

Well good of you to say that...

I'm bored and have loads of time on my hands.

So, ask yourself this...am I attacking you or your topic?

Aren't you being a lil hypocritical is thinking freedom of expression is being oppressed when you yourself don't wanna hear half the things people really think about you and your one-sided topics?

By the way, the Mandate (Mission statement) of the Queen Mary Somali Society states

Queen Mary Somali Society is committed to promoting the free exchange of ideas, freedom of expression and the unrestricted pursuit of unity and cohesion among its members and the wider community.

and yet here you are taking offense to Afsomali and those who want to speak in a forum called SOMALIA online. Why the hell should anyone take you seriously?

Originally posted by underdog:

Well good of you to say that...

I'm bored and have loads of time on my hands.

So, ask yourself this...am I attacking you or your topic?

Aren't you being a lil hypocritical is thinking freedom of expression is being oppressed when you yourself don't wanna hear half the things people really think about you and your one-sided topics?

By the way, the Mandate (Mission statement) of the Queen Mary Somali Society states
quote:

Queen Mary Somali Society is committed to promoting the free exchange of ideas, freedom of expression and the unrestricted pursuit of unity and cohesion among its members and the wider community.

and yet here you are taking offense to Afsomali and those who want to speak in a forum called SOMALIA online. Why the hell should anyone take you seriously?
I am actually the founder of that organisation! And was presidency for the first two years! It’s always nice to see people do background research and taking the initiative. Despite this, I resent that you have used 'lil' in your sentence. Don’t belittle me please. All I ask is that you give respect, its mutual (!). You have been on my case since I have joined this forum.

Check the website: www.qmsomalisociety.com

MZanzi   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

All I ask is that you give respect, its mutual (!). You have been on my case since I have joined this forum.

Check the website:

Well we should respect everyone equally thats what democracy is all about smile.gif

If you dont respect other oppinion dont expect any in return

underdog   

I'm on your case because you have a Bill Clintonian way of avoiding questions directed at your beliefs and interpreting them as personal attacks.

Lets not backtrack into past events...lets move forward.

You're a leader of an organization trying to unite Somali people, yet on a number of occasions you have pointed out particular groups within the Somali community that you deem as sub par and don't quite fit in with your image of a united Somali community. My question is:

is this your personal view or this the view of your organization?

Cynical, maxaa you too eh? Mise waxaa itiriba lagu yiri kawadaa...Don't make me borrow two French words from Marcas aankuugu caayo...LOOOOL...Freedom of speech nooh...Just kidding, ma anaa caay kuuquuro...

KK, just in-case, you could be cursing me to oblivion for the matter and I would not have a clue hence the you too… kk, aree kya boltehe tu, me afsomali nahi samja yaar

I'm on your case because you have a Bill Clintonian way of avoiding questions directed at your beliefs and interpreting them as personal attacks.

Lets not backtrack into past events...lets move forward.

You're a leader of an organization trying to unite Somali people, yet on a number of occasions you have pointed out particular groups within the Somali community that you deem as sub par and don't quite fit in with your image of a united Somali community. My question is:

U-doggy dog,

I stood down as the president( first somali to do so since 1967!)but i have taken on more technical priorities, such as policy formulation and general guiding the society in its chosen path!. all views expressed on sol, utube and any other mediums are mine.

I was unanimously elected to the presidency on two occasions! i won by a landslide majority both times!, such is the power of democracy!

underdog   

Ok, Former leader.... the question is still unanswered: