Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

I got the cat home. Took it out of its plastic carrier. Allowed it to look around the house and get used to it's new home. It noticed the open window. It jumped and ran for its life. I have no seen it since. :(

nuune   

^^ That is bad news, I bet it will come back, cats dont go stray, they can adopt their new home in few hours, so expect it come back!

Abtigiis   

Xinn

What is this cat you are obssessed with for the last couple of days? Methapor in display?

On a serious note, where do you live horta. Yes, in Arabia, but where in Arabia?

EDIT

Sorry, That is for Ngonge. Saaka Xinn baan ku soo toosay.

DS Nuune

Salaan sare.

NGONGE   

^^ Fasting is getting to you, duqa. I am not Xiin. Xiin does not like cats. He only likes animals you can milk.

I am in London, saaxib.

Johnny B   

^Let's hope you live in a nice neighborhood so a better Cat-owner finds her. what are you for an Animal friend who has open windows? , eh skip it, it's your better half and the Ngonge Jr , they've taken over the place, you're almost a stranger in your own flat.

I still have the same cat I'd when i moved to my own place.

Abtigiis   

Nuune,

Ninkan odayga ah maxaa bisada daba dhigay? let us have some serious talk, gentlemen? NG is resourceful and shouldn't sound like Cajalad rikood ku dhegtay, Sida Xinn oo kale!

Johnny- shaly way isugu kaa dhacday. Adigoo wax baayici baa iigu danbeysaye ma ku heshiiseen qiimihii?

nuune   

AT&T, waxaan u maleenayaa soonkii inuu ku daciifiyey maalmahan, sheekooyinkaagi xataa la waa maalmahan, ma comeback ayaad sameen doontaa on Eid.

Johnny B   

Ngonge, i knew that'd be the case , imisan ku idhi Napoleon kuwi laqay adiga bio kuu kaban maayan. :D

AT&T, sxb waa runtaa , i was challenged to the bones, and i really was in the mood to live up the expectations, but a 'xamari' word borrowed from Urban got me onto knees, it went right into my heart, 'inyaw' to be exact, and off went my courage.

Abtigiis   

Dear Johnny, even in my amertuer knowlegde, I think you shouldn't read much into the words. The non-verbal communication was all too clear. What more did you wanted. If someone carries around a milk yelling, dhayda' lo'da', all you have to do is ask for the price. The willing buyer- the willing seller principle. I agree in your case, you are dealing with a tricky customer. Ilaahay baa waxanagii laaq noo saaray was what the orgi said when the ram challenged why he has to blow all the dust to do what itself does with ease. Farsamo ku wad, laakiin waad dhadhawdahay. :D

Nuune;

I don't think so. General section'ka ilaa laba loo qaybiyo oo parental discretion is required label la sameeyo meeye, I don't want to corrupt the souls of the innocent children here.

Malika   

Uuuff! What is that smell around here,ah must be the overwhelming testosterones in the air! :D

*brought with her uunsi iyo cadaar*

Morning folks! icon_razz.gif