Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

I have been meaning to go for ages. Probably just for a wkend, but I dont know if that is enough? They send me a brouchure but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. Is it accesible by train or do I have to drive there and how difficult is it to drive there Norf? I mean how many hours? I have a Sat Nav :D . I'm bad with directions.

I'm looking at cottages or maybe a hotel would be easier.

N.O.R.F   

LoL@Sat Nav.

Well you can get the train upto Chesterfield or Sheffield (from St Pancras) and connect to Bakewell. Or you can drive there but it will obviously involve getting on a motorway :D

Go before it gets too cold. Needless to say best time to go is in the spring.

-Lily-   

I actually prefer Autumn best, when the world is million different colours.

Lol@ going on motorway, what are you implying? :D If you can drive on a straight road you can drive on the motorway.

Anyway, tnx.

do not attempt DIY whilst fasting. I feel terrible for labourers in the heat. I am bruised, achey, inadvertently swore three times, have glue in weird places & all for putting together an office desk.

^people like whom? Che's rubbish, he refused to clean the kitchen, let alon put together a desk.

Ibts, I'm very good I'll have you know. I've gone up in the world, yesterday I was controlling and peculiar, today I'm not normal. smile.gif