Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

@ Unknown: Is your keyboard still broken??

And why do you want to teach JB Swedish? I can tell you something about JB that would make you hate him and declare war on him. :D

JB careful atheer he is trying to get in, in swedish and convert you :D Can you even imagine Jb cheering for Al shabab! haha

nuune   

If I was told to vote the member of the year, I would say Unknown, I know he wouldn't like this award and would say it is not Islamic.

Ibti, I think he got new keyboard, ayaamahan he is none stop

Fabregas   

War unknown ninyow d u want maskiin to get kicked out of their shaqos? i mean browsing pages with Osama/Zarqawi and the likes? :D And when are you going to actually join the good fight?

Johnny, B, every Mullahs password is: Milksheikh! :D

lest we forget:

theo-walcott.JPG

Abtigiis   

Unknown

PM'ing Ibti? No!NO! waryaa, are you using it as a dating tactic? Kaarto Qodaal (the tactic of the peasnats), they say it in Hargeisa.

Unknown & co -when did the Al-shabaab website become top secret? everyone knows their website here is the

link

Malika, LOOOL - you have definitely been to lots of those meetings - but why are the educated professionals in quotes, plus you still haven't answered my question re - whether the women wear casual or formal attire?

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Unknown & co -when did the Al-shabaab website become top secret? everyone knows their website here is the URL=http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/profile/10132]link
[/url]

:D:D Be careful Sayid! He may issue a fatwa against you soon! looooooooooool@profile/10132.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by unknown1:

A&T

im married so i wouldnt do that. and plus i dont date and i dont want to.

Sayid, Nuune, Che and Xinn are also married. But you know what is going on.........