Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Lool @ Jb. No you know I'm not a hater.

CL yes, you can think of it as detox if you like. smile.gif How you doing?

Somali men are stingy, it is always the girls that give more to charity, when ever you do a fundraising event for everyone, I always here one ***** or another saying “I might come to check some girls” and it makes me so angry. I mean WHY, why would you go somewhere and give It a new theme. And then they come and stand outside or at the back, few of them might give £5, the rest will try and chat up the girl at door to get in for free. Shiid waa charity!

P.s. It is not only the young ones either. I've seen the old man "angi oodey baan ahey, daliinyaard kaa soo qaada" :D

This combined with the sprit Ramadan, a Islamic event is best I think. Guys can do their own thing for once!

Ibtisam   

If I was to hate them, aadaan kuu hooresiin laah, stop winking at me! :mad:

JB lool, No no never, no sir. Hang on why do you thinki so though??

NGONGE   

^^ Hate is a strong word. You despise and mistrust men. It oozes through in everything you post.

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Somali men are stingy, it is always the girls that give more to charity, when ever you do a fundraising event for everyone, I always here one ***** or another saying “I might come to check some girls” and it makes me so angry. I mean WHY, why would you go somewhere and give It a new theme. And then they come and stand outside or at the back, few of them might give £5, the rest will try and chat up the girl at door to get in for free. Shiid waa charity!

The ones that don't pay at least fill the place up and make the event seem like a success, silly. It's even possible that girls donate more just to impress the watching boys. :D

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

If I was to hate them, aadaan kuu hooresiin laah, stop winking at me! :mad:

JB lool, No no never, no sir. Hang on why do you thinki so though??

hadaad jeclaanlahaydna ana igu hoorimarin lahayd ;);)

Ibtisam   

^^^Khara iyo buus! icon_razz.gif

Ngonge: Looooooooooooooool Trust you to put a twist to it. No girls donate because they get more emotional when you show them the pictures and power point presentations. They are more empathic. Also guys cannot multitask, instead of listening and watching the speaker, they are looking around and miss everything (that is if they are not outside)

NGONGE   

It's a money making exercise, Ibti. It also sounds like you're running out of time when it comes to booking a venue and organising all the material, participants and advertising. Why limit yourself in such a sexist way? If you get a hundred men turning up and they (collectively) donate only one pound, that still remains one pound more in your total sum.

Maybe if you gave yourself more time you can organise this women-only get together.

ps

SOME guys can't multi task, SOME girls go to these events to check the guys out, SOME girls get emotional, SOME girls are as cold as a blok of ice. SOME, you sexist, SOME! :mad:

Ibtisam   

@ Ngonge. So nice of you to worry smile.gif Will you send the kids and the wifey loaded with money?? Well the youngest one will get bored but the other will be fine. I am aware of the short time. The attendence is not the problem, just all the things that will be happening. I've been advertising in tarawiix, after the waadaa does his bit about charity in Ramadan baan kaa taaba werega :D I am going to get them to start committing dosh before end of Ramadan inshallah.

I am not doing a MIX event so please let it go. There was already a mix one three weeks ago anyway. Now why are you so mad, try to understand.