Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Sayid,we the women know where to wear the bling bling diraac and where to where the Abaaya,so the answer would be casual/asturaan attire.

ps.no perfume either or make up, unless one is seeking to be proposed to ..Lol

Johnny B   

AT&T, Don't play innocent, there were wittness when you had 'lailatul qadri' date, 'wal qaricat' get together and even 'wasamai wal ardhi wama beinahuma' crush on your freinds X. :D

BG, dayum, how could i miss that?, please one Mcfeast &co, i take 'Milksheikh' for a drink. :D:D:D

Ibti,kir. icon_razz.gif

Me n Al-shabab are friends, All their martyrs train on my picture. :D

Malika   

^I second that,there is no need to go there A&T,Ibti is not here to tell you what is what, markaa gabadha magaceedi daa.

Johnny B   

Don't blame yourself AT&T, you were not alone in that delusion, The idea even struck me as unknow's obvious next move because Ibti got that effect on all men.

Abtigiis   

No harm in mentioning her name Malika. It come as a follow up to a discussion. He said he wants to PM her and I askd if that is to teach her the Kitaab. It didn't come out of the blue. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Abtigiis   

No malika, it is that imposter Xinn trying to sell his good image at the expense of me. There is no substitute for being honest and I am proud I excel him in that department. It is not a great art that takes years to learn. The art of playing cool and nice in public. I can do it better. :D:D