Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

I don't know how I got talked into it, but I just gave my one free day this week away (sat) to help COOK (of all things) for this Iftar party. What was I thinking :eek: So CL not looking forward to tomorro anymore. I was really looking forward to some sleep. redface.gif

North you are talking to me again :D See Ngonge I did not have to say sorry! He just got over it! :D

North Alhumdulilah. Today I decided to take it easy between 11 and 1 o'clock. :D

Winter is here in the UK, it is cold enough to have the heat on. :(

NGONGE   

North, dishdaasha in London? I don't even wear one to go to the mosque (like all those over done mullahs), why would I wear one to work? :D

Did you?

^lol some guy at work wants to crawl up my nose. So far I have been letting it go; mentioned it to the boss and she said she wouldn't call him a bully(though I would; have seen him work on someone else) but that he throws his weight about. He can throw it somewhere else. Why do men resort to such behaviour?

NGONGE   

Heh@Sheh..women bullies are much worse. But I have faith in you I'm sure you'll soon put him in his place. :D

Norf, where you are it makes great sense. with that heat, why do you want to wear a shirt and trousers? They're very restrictive, saaxib. A dishdaasha is free flowing and easy. Go buy some.

You cooking? I don’t believe it; hope the people eating your food have life insurance.

p.s I am also invited to Iftar party this Saturday and theme is Moroccan….Looking forward to it.

NGONGE   

Salaam LOZ. This Ramadan I have trained myself to not sleep at all. I now just lay still for three hours a day then get up and get on with life. Soon I wont even have to lay still. :D

LOZ, hello. I REALLY want to MOVE to Australia. I saw a show where they move families abroad and the man was a carpet fitter who earned £40K in London and was due to earn the same in Australia too.

One, since when did carpet fitters earn £40K and two since when did earn that in OZ where there's a lower cost of living and a better life style.

We've been had.

Ngonge, yeah I'll sort him out. One email saying back off should do it. He's already been warned off when he dealt with somebody else inappropriately. Hm, had experience of one female bully and was worse as she kept it on a one to one and no one would ever have guessed!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Norf, where you are it makes great sense. with that heat, why do you want to wear a shirt and trousers? They're very restrictive, saaxib. A dishdaasha is free flowing and easy. Go buy some.

I know I know but you have to 'manage' it. A pair Khakis and a shirt mate.

Sheh, before you put that bully in his place agoo waad soomantahay.

LOZ, waad salaamantahay.