Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Hello Old man, how are you? Recruited any cats yet?

Ibti- My dear whenever a group of xalimos turn up to any event , a herd of Faraax soon follow like animals on heat, whether you invite them or not they will be lurking outside. So you can both invite them in and get some money out of them or they will stand outside and pick the xalimos without contributing anything to your worthy cause.

nuune   

lool@CL, so Ibti doesn't have a choice, invite them ku dheh wiilasha plus they would be contributing, and waa masaakiin!

nuune   

CL, I think what would be better is an overall event, in that case, everyone throws their penny smile.gif

Oz, I wonder why people do that, maybe it is the ZU part, or te avator of the Mongolian cheif

NGONGE   

No, CL. My cat owning days are over. You feed the, look after them, make sure they're warm and need for nothing but it's all waste fo time, mere samuusa. They abandon you, leave you, run away from home. :(

Oz   

Me, nuune and A&T already dropped our armani suits to the loundry, that means Ibti send us an invitation card. :D

Malika   

^That reminds me of an informal meeting I attended,all the guys[somalis] turned up in suits and ties,minus the briefcase! It was an informal meeting discussing the community needs..lol why wear a suit to such a meeting..Lol

Afternoon people.. smile.gif

nuune   

lool@Malika ehehe

Oz, war macawiis iyo go' shaal ah dheh, anigu reera suit ma ihi, msie suitkeeni dhaqanka ahaa ayaad ka wadaa ee ka koobnaa labada qeyd iyo iyo bakooradii qalloocneed

Abtigiis   

Good day Unknown! You are my only hope today! Go to the gyno thread and issue FATWA denouncing all those who attack my 'enlighting topic' as absurd profanity!

You are my salvation. TAKBIIIIIIIIIIR!!