Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^ LoL. :D

So, Serenity, where did you end up going? And please tell these good people that money isn't an option in your restaurant search because your company picks up the bill. It's alright for some, ain't it? *Sigh*

Now where is Sheh...I need some advice on grievances and employment tribunals. :(

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

pps.

whats wrong with a £4.00 kebab a carton of juice and knees up in town given the warm weather, or you worried that the pitta bread might clash with your pals colour coded suits
;)

The same thing thats wrong with the badly dressed, scruffy lookin geek squad! :mad:

LoL@Val.. Company doesn't pick up all kinds of tabs.. there is a limit. But we are usually willing to put in the rest, after all, we work 26hrs a day!

Oh we didnt go anywhere either, it was too lastminute.com lol. Talking of lastminute.com, thats where we do most of our bookings from.

Anyways, it come down to this restaurant called Levantine in paddington. So I guess we'll be goin there next week instead. Anyone been there?

-Lily-   

Nope Serenity, looks lovely though. Let us know your review once you've been there. It's a bit like Pasha , where I'll be taking my friends tonight, I'A smile.gif

Faheema.   

^ Cunto :D

Serenity It doesnt look as good as the photos ;) , but the food is good...the guys will 'enjoy' experience though smile.gif

-Lily-   

D&D, typically rice, chicken, veggies, wraps, salads etc. basically normal food pretending to be exciting, with nice backdrop and people who are willing to cook it AND serve it to you. Nothing major really…

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Maxaad cuntaan when you eat at these restaurants?

I think Fried Pork Chops...Si un bay u dhuc dhuc leeyihiin maxaan ka aqaan! :D

Cheers

PS: This Name Dhuch Dhuc & Dhaylo, I can't help but think it is your pet name [er what your farax calls you] redface.gif