Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Why would you have an 'ashtako' against me or JB? You hardly talk to either of us as it is. If someone must complain it really should be us. You only talk to Ibti icon_razz.gif

Cabdiyo,

Do what? If it's a telling off I insist that you do it with JB here. I'm not taking his half. :D

ps

Is Aw tusbax not talking to me? A&T, arr waa lagu salaamay dee. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

"A man who knew when you was conceived, and now has white hair, and in secret and in the open knows you, do not bother them/ provoke him" :confused: I think shaaly baa lug qaatey. What today must be complicated Somali day. Ngonge can’t help you in that regard dear.

anyway I was just saying hello, but I take it back, you seem to be still in a strange mood :D Allah haa kuu caafiyo smile.gif

Ngonge iyo JB maaxad ninka kuu samesiin??

Buuxo   

^LOL. Sayid iska daa JB, ee you know he won't take it serious.so daa your ashtako... yaa ku diley ama maxaa ku daarey? uu sheeg ayeeyo cabdiyo.

Ngonge,to brighten this place is what i meant, if JB isn't here :D I notice A&T is ignoring ya too...what have you done in past week to every1 .

NGONGE   

^^ I have not adopted her. She's not the child she pretends to be. Too old for adoption. Besides, myself and CL already decided to adopt that crazy unknown child. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Come on don't deny me "father" :D I'm young enough to be your daughter icon_razz.gif Anyway I'm better than that crazy unkown child. At least I know how to make tea!

Sayid :

Well Ngonge is my adopted online "father" yes, but I am not JB minyaro, is that why you are upset?? You thought Ngonge gave me away in his Arabic postings to JB: Aaah Bless Maskeen. Getting upset on my behalf! :D Don't worry about me, I won't be anyones minyaro :D

nuune   

Buuxdo as MMA would say smile.gif magacan Cabdiyo ayaa laakin ka khattarsan, stick with it, very original.

Sayid, brother shalayto ma fiilooyin baa is daba marey, waxbaa isku dhax yaacsanaayee

NGONGE   

Ibti,

My scale for working out if I qualify as someone's father or adeer/walaal is fifteen years. You, sadly, are on the wrong side of that fifteen. Go look for someone older than me to adopt you (like JB). icon_razz.gif

Buuxo   

:D:D:D Ibti.

So many things happened in a week.What week it has been in SOL ..NG n CL decided to adopt... and the child is unknown. :D

What else am i missing.

Ibtisam   

^^^So I was not far off?? Grade my translation baal :D

Ngonge waa too late haad dee, your minyaro wants you, so you must agree with her before she leaves you! What she wants, she gets. I'm here to stay. Pluz Unknown1 has a soft spot for me :D

Buuxo Lol time goes fast on SOL

Abtigiis   

Literal Translation of Sayid's message:

"You better not look for shame from a man who witnessed the night you were conceived, who also grew grey hairs and knows your INSIDE and outside". :D:D Will it do Sayid?

NGONGE   

^^ Are you sure you want CL to mother you? She's a mad sijui and would put bisbaas in your eyes when you're naughty.

A&T is openly ignoring me now. I told him he was bila saaxiib. :D

Abtigiis   

NG- Salaan saaxiib. I wanted not to distract you from the hunting.

NG- kolkaad wax eryanayso it is not wise to bother you.

Ibtissam- Your tanslation was better than mine.

Ngonge - are you getting away from your responsibility to your online daughter now? i am still waiting for her online husband? the gogol is ready - let me know when you two are ready.

warning: if you don't take responsibility for her now - don't cry out foul later "gabadhii ba layga fara xumeyay"

even she admits you are her online "father". so take responsibility!!!

PS. adiga kulama hadlayo ila an arko - your husband and father. War Hoy Jog!! :D