Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

chubacka   

morning girly gals, any1 up2 anything interesting today?

Mum is coming bk from extended trip to Somalia so I shall be stuck in the hse cleaning for days :(

NGONGE   

^^ You don't sound excited by the return of mummy? Tut, tut..modern girls.

(see! that's why I wanted to start mine at five). :D

Malika   

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool@Ngonge! :D ,let me kiss that nail better for you am sure that will also do wonders for your self esteem.. :D

As for CL's home address,erm you will need to start training my dear,CL's brothers are like fotresess,with all sort of dangers if one tries to break through..If you break a nail fighting a shadow,walle you wont last a second in the battle with her brothers.. :D

chubacka   

any excuse yaa Ng leave da poor gal alone!

cnt wait to see mum but I know before she even sits dwn she will be looking for something to tidy so its da stress thats tiring!

cl whose add is that? :eek:

Malika   

^Iga taag,I wanted the Arab to sweat abit dee..

Now is that the address for Haloway jail?

Lol..Chubaka,have you not been keeping the house clean,while she was away?..Hadaa start a mad dash around the house,clean it so when she comes in she doenst need to start yelling! smile.gif

Also, I know waxaad u damdam leedahay, I know how you reer Baris play in inantan laguugu xaal mariyo haba ninyeysanin.

LOL, :D HAHAHA!! You disarmed me, walaahi - gacan ban ku tagay adiga - xaal iga qado.

however your girl has done me great injustice and she is still continuing to cause me colossal injustice - trying to ruin my reputation.

as for

ragayagu qacantuun bay ka hadlaan...

my response is idinkay sas idinkula hadlaan - gacan iska da, xata online uguma soo agmari karan.

proof:

Oh Malika, Malika HELP ME!

I was pretending to shadow box in preparation for our fight with Sayid and broke a nail. Now my ego is bruised, my self-esteem is shot and I'm feeling down. Any chance of CL's home address.

:D

i am more afraid of your girls - laakiin i am hoping ragiina iney gacanta idinkula hadlan, as we rer bari only use our hand for man only after exhausting every other avenue smile.gif