Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

What is stoic so angry, and what on earth happened to Sayiid, Sounds like he has gone a mad :confused:

The girls leave for two days, and half the boys go mad. redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Al Jidaali,

Since you are already in the Middle East why don't you go to Thailand.Phuket Island is one of the best place I wish I had the time and money to vacation.If it wasn’t the weekly gas bill of my car and the age-reversing-face-moisturizer I’d have afforded it bammer!

Saxib, that place is not for me. Those pictureque beaches mean nothing to me. I need me some Africa!

Ibti- after careful examination of texts between the old man and Jb I have concluded that your indeed your indeed the subject of heated negotiations. I believe I can say with clear certainty that Ibti my dear your **** is sold to JB but the terms of that agreement is still being negotiated. So my dare make haste redeem yourself castrate them I say……

Ibtisam   

Ibt I've already been sold long time. If I tell you truth. Ngonge just conned Jb and will be sharing the profit with me. JB will soon realise he got an empty box :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Double crossed icon_razz.gif Over and Over. Ever watch the film Mother and daughter (I think) Where the mother goes and marries rich guys, then the daughter comes and seduces them, the mother works in, catches them and demands a divorce??? Well this the Somali version, daughter and father of two unrelated people (Ngonge &ME) I sell empty boxes to the highest bidders. :D

^^Waryaa Val adeer baan u ahay ma ogid?

Midda kale, who told you Val is without man :D ? Ha dhiman baan ku iri wiilow.

Actually i will be out of town in the following hours, marka warqad soo dhaweyn iyo maca salaama ah baan u dirayyaa inshaa Allah.

bari baa waxaa london iiga yimid kuwo yar yar oon ilmo adeer nahay. marka liis dheer bay wateen meelaha ay rabaan in aan geeyo.

1. California

2 Disney land

3. Miami beach

4. New york

5. Las Vages

waxay u moodeen meelo sida london iskugu dhow.

^^loooooool

Actually hadda laftigeeda waxa nala jooga qolo london nooga timid (Val maaha ee ogow :D kolba nin waalan baa tahay'e). Laakiin waa qolo reer magaal oo waa ogyihiin in meelahaasi fogyihiin, lakin they are disappointed in our busy and hectic life. Akhirkii waa iga qaxeen oo cedar bay ka agdhawaadeen.