Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

^LOL@too many somalis, everything in moderation sis.I see you partying these days ,is the thesis finished?

Ibtisam   

^^Partying. I wish. I spent too many hours with a bunch of Somalis who were asked to come up with some ideas for a policy paper. They screamed and shouted and screamed somemore. I had to get my bi*tch act out and be Hitler on their as*S, just so we could go home by 10pm! bloody somalis :mad:

Buuxo   

^Oh sorry.*puts away the durbaan* I was ready to start the celebrations.

I always get that too ,when im around too many loud people.Thats why i don't bother volunteering at such things...am a homebody.

Ibtisam   

Somalis are the kings of debates, they can sit in a room with no food or water or toilet or windows (lets say prison) with five other knuckle heads and they won't get bored. Somalis should cope well in Somali prisons I think. The sisters just sit there in silence holding all their good ideas hostage because they somehow are paranoid that they will get a bad name if they speak up (So why did they turn up if your going to sit there in silence and then come and complain to me after). The guys are too *s***** to notice half of the room has not spoke, I think they thought the women were there for decoration and to make the room look colourful.

Where is Che I need to ask him something.

Good Morning Everyone! Except you ^^^^ (edit: this guy/girl? posted before me - those arrows were aimed at the poster above unknown)

where is jb & ngonge - i have complaint to make - inteey ka imanayan - xeer ban gogol u sii dhiganayaa.

Buuxo   

^I know they have taken amusnaan waa dahab bey too far . But sometimes it's pointless carrying on and on with nonesense ,it's worth keeping quite or leaving.

A&T ..dirici hore wuxuu ahaa Buuxo.

Ibtisam   

^^^ W/Salam Ngonge smile.gif

Buuxo Loool I forgot about that saying. Well they all think I am a barking mad women, they be thinking where on earth did this one come from! lol

Hello Sayid. How are you today? Are you feel better?? Yesterday I saw some strange posts of yours, wiixi maa kaa bexiin??

NG - 'JB's day off' i don't buy it - get him in here NOW!!! - i have very serious Ashtako.

Ibti - Nin calool'galkaagi oga, hadanse cirobay oo sir iyo caad ku yaqan lagama ceeb doono.

would someone, please translate this warning for her, i don't want her to misunderstand and ignore the warning.