Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

لا اعتقد بانه يستطيع الترجمه. انه طفل غريب الاطوار. بكل صراحه بـتَ لا اصدق بانه صغير في السن. اعتقد انه في عمر حينفينين. ولكن بعكس حينفينين, هذا المتعجرف لم يكن ذكيا في المدرسه.

تبا له! لقد اذكرني بالنكتة اللتي تتحدث عن كلب شوارع مر بمخفر شرطه ورأي كلبا بوليسيا ضخما فتحسر علي نفسه وقال: اخخخ ان اكملت تعليمي...ههههه

هههههههههههههه 1607;هه

وهاكذا كان حال حاله من البداية يتلخبط في امور ليس له علم ولا دراية من الدين أو الحياة أو السياسة أو اي جانب آخر

STOIC   

Sayidka,

The only kid we allow to play with his toys and smash his bellicose little head here is Unknown . If you are fishing for comments about your ********* go to the political section where your egoistical or hypocritical comments can be pointed out. Your pitiful, pathetic and heartrending comments are not welcome in this corner-and if you asking who the hell I think I’m, let me inform you I’m the unofficial gatekeeper here until Friday! Go pluck at the elbows of the politicians in the political section. Get a Spartan grip of yourself and admit that you are smarter than you think!

PS I'm officially quitting these pages this friday until next summer, so please do not disturb the peace!

STOIC   

^I hope I'll see you again next summer so I can bang bricks in your somalilander head.May you get stutterer till then!(J/K)

STOIC   

Al Jidaali,

Since you are already in the Middle East why don't you go to Thailand.Phuket Island is one of the best place I wish I had the time and money to vacation.If it wasn’t the weekly gas bill of my car and the age-reversing-face-moisturizer I’d have afforded it bammer!

STOIC   

Why Burco? the place will make your spirit sink.The whole of Somalia will make one brood and sulk and moan a good deal of his vacation!

STOIC   

Unknown1,you have to apply visa from Ibtisam.She is the Edna Ismail of Burco.You have to regale and intoxicate her with spell of flattery!

By the way how is the situation of somalia this morning/evening?I'd like to be certain that you will not find my questions intrusive.