Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

In a torrent of Somali and football (soccer) reminiscence I remember them always bragging about the time in the late seventies when they played against Kenya and Tanzania teams.I remember every Somali (including me) playing with a plastic bag made soccer balls in the fields during the evening after the Asaariyaa cup of tea.The war must have broke their morale and dissolved their love for the game ha?

STOIC   

^^^^You seem like a nice boy/girl do take care of yourself and enjoy your soccer game. Go ahead and fill your lung with the invigorating fresh African air. You don’t seem like the regular snarling Somalian.I’m pining desolately for that time when Somalia will be peaceful and you can play soccer without being scared of a sniper attacks. You don’t seem like you are easily pieced by the fragile emotion that surrounds you! Keep up the good spirit and play many soccer games.

STOIC   

^You are benumbing my mind now.I'm confused.I hope then you don't see Mad-murderers in your vicinity and I hope you were not cruelly sarcastic when you said you were in Somalia!

STOIC   

^^^I don’t live in Minnesota, but I’ve been there three times. It is a cold state located in the Midwestern region of America. It is the Mecca of Somalis.But I don't like that place!

STOIC   

I'm in Georgia (Atlanta to be exact).

PS I gotta get back to work (maximizing and minimizing windows).You take care!

NGONGE   

يبدو ان جٍعيلبارو ذهب من دون ان يودعنا. هذا ما ستفعله الشيخوخة بنا جميعا يوما ما.