Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Serenity, dont nag sis, the more you would nag the more he will not listen, so just do the somali "duud", silent treatment, go to your mum's,call the elders etc..oh dont forget to ask for a set of gold on the meetings..lol, am kidding!

Just find a good time,when your not tired or have a headache,make him his fav meal,candle lights in the living room after dinner,sit next to him, smelling divine,wearing your fav diraac.Then just say to him,Hun, when you dont listen to me,I feel like running away with the milk man,cause he gives me more attention and is very attentive to me...I am sure that will get him to pay attention.

Xanthus how did I do? Can Ms DhDh compete with that? smile.gif

Malika   

"^^ lool muniira. I didnt know you were married before. But this is exactly what I mean. Trading is what I have done when I got married. It was cold hearted business decision. Love didnt come into it at all. With such clarity, (of course with Allah's help), you cant go wrong. Also training them from the word go is essential."

Ms DhDh, I wish I knew that, I entered it blindfolded with love,aah that pure teen love,after awhile the reality was far too much for my dreamy self...But as from now, its pure business deal.

Ms DD   

lol@ running with milkman.

I think love is waxa qariba dadka. Dont fall in love at the begining. Cos if you do, all his/her faults will be covered and sugared with love. It blinds you as we all know. So dont let yourself wear the rose tinted blinkers. Then you ask yourself, with all the faults my bloke/my lady has, ma u adkeysan karaa after 10, 20 years? Is he/she worth the effort? If it is yes, then go for it. But believe love will come later :D

Malika   

^^^How much later,cause am a sucker for Indian movies kinda love, running bare foot in the himalaya's,while its raining and singing to each other..lol

Ms DD   

lool, the first 6 months is make or break. After that, love will surely come.

Now..how can I make my two left-feet of a husband to dance like this:

Ibtisam   

Ms D &D you broke the deal, Gosh what i'm gonna do with you :rolleyes:

Munira002 lol @run with the milkman, lool, your advise she cannot take, i don't think farah is worth all that effort you described above dear Munira002. :rolleyes:

N.O.R.F   

^^Dont worry, Xan will be getting married in Hargaisa (she doesnt know yet) when a number of offers start to flood in,,,,,,,,

Malika   

Lool Xanthus, am on the quest of finding a worthy faarax, apparently they are in abundance once you declare your a door mat! :D:D:D

Ok DhDh am kidding sis,just to save you the plight of saving my soul...loool

Ibtisam   

North, are you implying that i am not getting any offers in London, and that i can only get baasaboor offers offers in Hargisa?? dude maaraad saa ee caadee :(

lool Munira @once you declare you are a door mat! Good luck! :rolleyes:

N.O.R.F   

North, are you implying that i am not getting any offers in London, and that i can only get baasaboor offers offers in Hargisa?? dude maaraad saa ee caadee

:D

Reer Hargaisa will submit their offers as soon as you land. I propose Mr D&D as your adviser. Send her the CVs of the propective H-Town lads :D

Ibtisam   

^Don't worry your pretty little head, and Ms D &D can save herself a lot of time and effort too, no applications for a place that is already occupied- or rather will be by then…..

You might have to find your H Town boys some other baasaaboor lady

Ms DD   

It is all coming out now lol. Xanthus..you sly fox!

Mz D&D waa la casilay long time ago. Now she is pre-occupied of making her hubby pop and lock!