Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

I can see NG wearing it to the maqaaxi on a Sat evening waiting for the Somali BBC drinking shaah saying 'waar hee dhe'. The three little holes will cool is head after a heated debate or two,,,,,

NGONGE   

Val! So you are still in convict land? What sort of normal, hardworking person takes a month off? This is why I like Serenity more than you. That woman never takes time off from work. The last time she did was in her third year at school and it was only because she had to save a drowning child. Well, ok, she didn't really jump in the water or anything drastic like that. But what you don't know about our Serenity is that she has a very loud and piercing voice; those 'Allah hoogaaay' screams of her alerted everyone within a five mile radius to the plight of the poor child.

ps

A hat would be nice but I recall specifically asking you to bring me Raheema back. If you can't find gift wrapping paper, any old newspaper will do :D

-Lily-   

Actually that’s a very yummy hat, once you can visualize the whole look & any Farah couldn’t pull it off. Does it come with the shirt, belt, tight jeans and big boots Val :D ?

NGONGE   

This site has been dead for the past few days! No, I'm not talking about Val not being here (though her contributions do count of course). :D

Is this place full of students or something? It does eerily feel like we're having an end of semester lull.

Good luck all.

-Lily-   

^^ Yes you are talking to yourself. This place is like Ghost town. Could be they're all sun worshipers, out there basking instead of here.

^^^ LooL is that your way of calaacal?

NG…don't panic…Val has been deported from Aussieland...She refused to drink EEL skin soup and vomited infront of an Aborigine elder after eating at well known Aborigines Restaurant...they - The Abos- took her vomiting of their food as an insult...but who can blame her…most Brits don’t have stomach for steamed Possum intestines with Crocodile Eye liquid sauce. :D

Cheers

-Lily-   

No calacal here, as a sun-lover, I'm annoyed that I'm cooped inside, the window view doesn't help either and that some people are out there pouncing around doing absolutely nothing. Good old student days, I do miss the laziness.

Crocodile liquid eye juice? How do you come up with this stuff?

Well..it is not jiuce..it is sauce..and not a liquid eye..eye liquid rather...may be i will put the recipe in the "Lets Swap Recipes" topic eh!

I think..and don't quote me - they make a sauce out of the liquid within the crocodile's eye...

PS: ma anaa ku iri - Glass building ka shaqee -

-Lily-   

Sure, I'll just pretend I didn't read the above. Reminds me of stories I hear of back home when ppl used to eat goat tongue and goat brain. *shiver* Any truth to that?

I'll be out of the glass building in exactly 1hr 39 mins, they can hardly expect anyone's brain to work after 4pm on a Friday.

-Lily-   

And that means Xalimo doesn't get her break? Coke does the tick just as well for some...

Anyways, go to sleep icon_razz.gif

Ngonge, no, this one has bricks on the corners and the centre is glass.

^Why didn't u say yes to the Gerkin Q? We could have had a stalker story to spice this place up.

I tried to log on from work at 8pm last night but had no luck so continued to work until well after 9. The next few weeks are going to be more of the same; I might drop in to scream silently. My phone is ringing, don't u hate it when they don't give up and it rings and rings?