Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^ Really? This is the first time I've looked at the watch all day... really hectic around here.

p.s. I've given up on the dress. Its dirac all the way. smile.gif

-Lily-   

It's just that I woke up at the crack of dawn so it feels like it should be 8 pm or smt.

Well, if everyone is going to wear dress, would be nice to stand out and wear stunning dirac.

I dont think I slept last night. I had one of those nights where your mind is constantly racing, but yet you know the body is asleep, so you cant get up (make sense?)... anxiety of having to complete alot of planning/work before I leave. :( .

-Lily-   

I call that conscious-sleep, being asleep and aware of it but still thinking. I can’t explain it but it is definitely annoying & leaves you tired.

Focus on upcoming holiday, should motivate.

I'm off now.

NGONGE   

^^ Gabdhaha jacayl ba wada haya aya la yedhi. :D

Morning.

Edit:

Horta where is North these days? Did the Dubai summer finally get him? I have noticed him changing shirts like mad in the past few weeks.

Ibtisam   

smile.gif Morning people.

Ngonge; I don't know, I remember him saying he does not have much to do at work this week (nothing new there icon_razz.gif ) No idea what is with the identity crisis

Ibtisam   

Lol, Is the Somali dude still in Big brother?? Is he going to win? It would be nice to see a Somali get rich the easy- but humiliating way, rather than some other retard.

Edit: Ngonge I saw your comments yesterday. :rolleyes: