Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^Aah, CL stop being so selfish, it is not about you icon_razz.gif

I still don't know any cheats in that regard either. Why don't they just break up with one and go for the new one they like, and how much time do these people have, to be able to have 2relationships. :confused: never mind, iyaga ku waareri in no time.

p.s cheating is a trend and it’s in fashion now. You ureself have admitted to the growing trend of married men pretending to be single whilst scouting for girls.

STOIC   

Even John Edward cheated on his wife while she was diagnosed with cancer and on a campaign trail with him :(

<<< :rolleyes: checking around!! is it okay to come back now smile.gif

Ibti & CL - have you lot watched the bbc programme 'tribal wives' - the kalahari tribe or some nambian tribe they followed for a while. the women there were players - talking about- their husbands wouldn't think much of them if they didn't cheat with younger man. :confused:

Ibti- yes am selfish hell I have yet to meet someone as selfish as me and yes the marriage will distort the fabric of our friendship, I was not meant to lose her to a man in Moscow its not fair.

Why do they have to get married? it complicates things you know.

Ibtisam   

^^It is called moving on with life, maybe you should think about it icon_razz.gif

Sayid:

I saw that, I laughed for so long. What I wondered though is, no contraception, so how do they know whose child they are carrying?? :confused:

CL I'm hoping that is an online trend, not real life. redface.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Also raises interesting issues of incest, since you can never know for sure who is your father or brother/ sister. Considering how closely they marry, that is so crazy shiid* :eek: