Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Baluug   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

roun****ut

:D:D:D ROUN(D*A*B*O)UT

Honestly, having been to London, I don't see the need for a car or even a licence at all. Turns out I was wrong after all. But it's an absolute must in N. America.

everything ready for royal highness arrival,

Lol@ bodyguards - after all this is Brixton you coming to - be sure to hold you hand bag tight as you come out of the underground.

lily - not writing anything down is good sign, because they only write down mistakes. Now are you ready to drive only? - thats the question

Ibtisam   

^^^lol, People like you, try to scare people about Brixton. I worked there for 2yrs [while living in Hackney) and nothing happen to me in either places Alhumdulilah. In fact I feel very at home, for once I'm surrounded by black people rather than my usual Asian (east) or White(central)The bodyguards are for you dee. :D

Lily, so when do I get my ride [or rather when you gonna give me a heart check, make sure it can beat fast and all :D

JB Waax sheeky now?? :confused: It is like we speak different languages recently, I don't know waax laa qalinisid these days.

-Lily-   

Lol Ibti, don’t worry, I’ll have Sura-Yaasin on repeat play for the first few weeks/months :D You’re more than wlc and should anything happen your last rites are up to date...

Sayid, I guess so! Passing just means you’re safe to drive on the road, I think you’re still learning for a while after that.

I say wear flats if you are going anywhere risky, so you can make a run for it.

Malika   

Sayid,can you come see us pronto!!.Ngonge,CL and I need to have a word with you. Please bring your CV and two marqaati whom will swear on their lives for you..

smile.gif

Afternoon people!

*Lily, Mabruk!

*Cadaan,welcome back, long time no see!

I had the most entertaining weekend ever. Sunday breakfast at SOS, I found out 4 of my friends are engaged in La affair on the side and if that wasn’t enough my other girl came out from hiding ( we all knew she is seeing someone but she pretend's otherwise.) finally came out of the closet to inform us that YES she is seeing someone now, then flashed us a £9000 ring he bought her ( I was about to have a heart attack at this point) and finally she told us that he is 65yrs old…. I nearly chocked on my scramble eggs (literally).

Am still laughing…

hello Ppl & Congratulations @Lily

Originally posted by Malika:

Sayid,can you come see us pronto!!.Ngonge,CL and I need to have a word with you. Please bring your CV and two marqaati whom will swear on their lives for you..

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Runs out screaming!!! what the ......... is going on here - is it honey trap? ;)

Edit- Ibti - i could really do with the bodyguards , but i'll need more than two i am wanted man now!!!

Malika   

smile.gif Afternoon Jac!

Its Lunch time,am sure they are eating their cold sandwhiches at some cold park!

Lol@Sayid's reaction..Heh :D:D

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Malika, are you crazy and I'm not happy with you :( cannot believe you sold out CL like that. I thought you had our back. I guess not :rolleyes:

CL on the side as in they are cheating? :confused: That is lots of cheating people maaxa kuu barriey so many? :rolleyes:

sayid lol, what on eARTH....

Originally posted by cynical lady:

I had the most entertaining weekend ever. Sunday breakfast at SOS, I found out 4 of my friends are engaged in La affair on the side and if that wasn’t enough my other girl came out from hiding ( we all knew she is seeing someone but she pretend's otherwise.) finally came out of the closet to inform us that YES she is seeing someone now, then flashed us a £9000 ring he bought her ( I was about to have a heart attack at this point) and finally she told us that he is 65yrs old…. I nearly chocked on my scramble eggs (literally).

Am still laughing…

:D:D ......... and you consider the 65 as a dead ????

STOIC   

Morning trollers!

Yesterday I decided to ditch all my hip-hop trash music and completely start listening to Somali music, which I had previously less interest and pleasure of lending my ears. I went to my local Somali studio and decided to burry all my bias against this great music-no more maddening irritation with the music. The store owner who by the way is an acquaintance worn a thin -lip half smile thinking I was kidding when I told him I want the latest and old collection of Somali music. I specifically told him that I was not interested in unintelligible sounds only the pure and the best Somali and also reminded him no Khtara Dahir and Moge (actually I remember when one of the Moge brothers died in Isiolo Kenya) since my ears were tortured by my parents when I was young with them only! As neatly and promptly as he can the studio owner handed me the two collection and gave me with a show of flattering respect about how I’m coming back to the Daqaanki.I hurried excitedly to my car to play the two CD’s.This morning I blasted them on my way to work, but the problem is I don’t know who the singers are? Some of the beats are good while others are not that bad.I suspect though the studio is grossly breaking copyright law.How do this musicians make money? Concerts? Weddings?

Sing with me people,

Hablaa Somali horaa loyaaqaan.Hatuu jirro wiil xaanibaan (sp? :D ) rageenaa lagahelaa...

Ibtisam   

No Cynical Lady, I don't know any that are cheating. Alhumdulilah, or at least no one tells me. that is shady and says alot about someones character. I would start to avoid them ASAP is one of my friends/ male or female told me they were cheating. At least ceebtada qaraso, it is not normal to cheat on your husband/ wife than tell people about it. redface.gif

Bless you my dear.

p.s the girls are not married. I don’t think they can handle it or my nerves for that matter. Am already in denial about my best friend pending nuptial.