Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^Tells you nothing other than what it said. icon_razz.gif

Looooooooooooool @Ngonge. HAHAHa redface.gifredface.gif

That is true, but it does not mean I cannot give advise as to what I think is best as an outsider, I'm not bias and is very subjective! :D

My dear ibti what you just gave wasn’t an advice but something that resembles an order. How they hell can you call them a friend? Cut the lose? Etc

p.s Old man I blame you brother for ibtis lack of romantic feelings.

STOIC   

I have an image of Ibti being a good tissue.She was born under an exceedingly lucky star.I'll leave that as it is and pick on my usual suspect (CL)

As for CL she will be married at the age of twenty five and be divorced (because her husband will grow embitered and vindcitive towards her bossy way) and she will marry a second time if she stops growing so weary of all men and start a welling of affection for all men.

Buuxo   

Ngonge, stop picking on Ibti.She has a phd in Relationships. It's doesn't matter if she hasn't got the experience. Are you saying a fat person with a degree in Nutrition can't dispense advice on eating healthy.

lol @ a fat person with a degree in Nutrition can't dispense advice on eating healthy :D

this reminds me of somali saying that went:

before you buy shoes from someone look at their feet.

Buuxo   

^LOL you wish JB.

LOL@Sayidka,so if their shoes doesn't look good ...don't buy it.It is actually not a bad rule of thumb to follow. My mum change her GP recently and when she went to the clinic, it was smelling dusty and then she went into the Dr's treatment room and he didn't look well himself..so she ran away saying he needs dawo himself.

Buuxo   

Ngonge...I got the smirk...you didnt need to edit..I was helping Ibti,ha igu dhirin. I was gonna say i would gladly go to that fat person to seek advice on healthy eating,they might have thyroid problems :D conseq Ibti has given many good advice on relationships..ask A & T ;)