Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^No one approves of your stories dear, they are just well written enough for us not to go mad up in arms.

I think JB waana kuu amuseye and now he is scared to come out and post. JB waan kaa qalaneyeh! iis ka soo baax I feel guilty already. :D

Sayid 9.45 :eek: Maa naaxiid, you do realise it is the end of the earth for some of us. :(

A&T Ngonge is my duumaashi, meel haa ka tuuri sheekada please. :D

I am busy walaal. Plus, I think what I started as a fun is turing into addiction. I could only write bed-side stories these days! Balaaya dhacday. I think I am getting into a quaqmire. I have one about a man called Cabdi-sulub who distinguihses men as either Sheep or Goat when they are in the ring. Shall I post it, waan la xishoonayoo waxaan islahaa it is a bit of X-rate.

let rip i say!! - or taste read it first (send it to me via pm) it reminds of incident. i had uncle (may Allah be pleased with him) who could only grow a goaty beard and it was so long that his friends used to call him "orgi (goaty)" and one night whilst i was seating with him; one of his friends came and when he saw us shouted "Ar ma orgi ba?" and my uncled quiped back "ha wa orgigiye away ri'di" to which the guy repsonded quickly by pointing to his other friend saying "waa tan" :D

MZanzi   

I regularly drop massive gas bombs mid-flight and can`t smell anything.

but I smell a big fight ...

ya'll can watch @ ESPN 3

Sayid 9.45 Maa naaxiid, you do realise it is the end of the earth for some of us

that time is intended for late comers not you my dear. you can stroll in at ten. :cool: keep it hush, hush though - i dont' everyone coming late now icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

Which side of the Dumashi? Ma isagaa wax haya misa isagaa laga hayaa?

Nuuriya (Afro);

Awalba waan ahaayee ilaahay unbaan ku tusin!

Sayid

It has to do with the different techniques. The Goats shout and are romantic you know. Laakiin waxoodu waa degdeg! The male-sheep instead are not into the business of mollfiying or foreplay. But when they get into it, they do it as it suppossed to be done. I guess this finishes the story here! :D:D No Cabdi sulub is much more industrious. Waa ninka ku leh, whenever I go to bed waxaa ii shidan heesta "Haddii aanan dhulkaygoow, Dhiig kuugu fool dhiqin"!! :D:D

Ibtisam

I realised that, and of late I don't think there has been any descriptive things in the stories. But the areas I talk about could be sensitive and a bit nasty. I think some one needs to highlight the realities we all would like to ignore.

^^^^^ REGIMENT!!! PRESENT ARMS!!!

LATE 15MINS - GIVE ME 150 NOW ON THE DOUBLE -

seriously everyone will have fun and no harm will come to you!!

Edit - unknown1 popped up from now where - polictics kulaha - war bs ta naga da walaal.

Q: Can the 1000 soldiers be mujaahideen is well?

Ibtisam   

Loool, I don't know about fun, waa bunch of over achievers, largely silent and waadaados. HAHa lol. It will be like back to school and the most time I've ever spent with somalis. :D :eek:

Hey Geel_Jire. Yaa kuu yidi Geel waad kaa imankarta?

Ibtisam   

Weliga Geel maad raacin, otherwise you would know, that if your is geel is daaqan, you sit next to it and draw on the floor with your stick. :D

^ :D @ geeljirad .... the drawing on the floor with a stick ... is important business ... making planes on what routes to take for the shortest distance between A and B while taking into account other parameters such as safety of that area and availability of water.