Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^Go on then

JB: A lil Question?? Waaxas waax nin weye (or mid yaar) laa weydiyo mabaha. Ceeb caleek. You can write it on a piece of paper and throw it to him, if you must, otherwise naga amus!

Ibtisam   

^^^Harigsa weye daaqadey. :rolleyes: Too much TV iyo westernsation baa idin waley. Haad its reached a stage where you are telling me its "normal" for a married man to be asked if he wants/ has or is looking for a girlfriend. :eek:

Siida ciidana kaa degisan meeso :D

Abtigiis   

No Ibtisam, when I finish you will be cursing me. I can only say non-verbal communication can do wonders to a relationship. Who said you have to sit on a table and engage in Hardtalk?

Edit- even as someone who is morally 'bankrupt', I am disgusted by the socil ills JB seems to be promoting! Waryaa girlfriend iyo riwaayadaas miyaan laga bixin wali Hargeisa? Waa wixii loo rogay markii hore?

Som@li   

AT&T, Cidkasta ma waxa kaaga muuqda TFG, Saxb the old man is a coach for the somali team. :D

Somali Athletics

women's 400m: Samiyo Yusuf

women's 800m: Samiyo Yusuf

men's 5,000m: Abdinasir Saeed

men's 10,000m: Abdinasir Saeed

Ibtisam   

@ A&T Okay haadab halka kuu daaf.

The threads on SOl lately are useless;

The General section:

1)Men this and that

2)Women this iyo kaan iyo kaas

3)What is wrong with men

Women: Section

Dead last week.

Politics section:

1)TFG are good

2) Down with Al Shabab

3)Down with Somaliland

4)Somaliland is good and coming

5)Puntiland is better

6)Putiland is bad

&)Lets go in circles and

Lord save us.

I know he is married because he's been telling you he is for the last two yrs. :rolleyes:

even if you mean a female friend: Yaa isu faasaaxey iney friends nooqdaan. Deentey baa sheegtey??? :D Normality is judged by society and religion. On both accounts it should be illegal in Hargisa. A cultural taboo and Xaram, Xaram. Kaa daabalo. icon_razz.gif

@JB = Jacjacle.com

A&T - it is all forgiven and forgotten walaal. welcome to the troll- what happen to you lately man? - we missed your work of fiction - have you busy on the BS (politics) section or busy at home consoling wife saying “NGONGE waa an online avatar for an old man, it is not a real name, his real name is Jamac Qowdhan” :D

Ibti- i left that open to myself!!! :mad: good come back.

Abtigiis   

Dabshid;

loool@ waxkasta ma TFG baa kaaga muuqda? But frankly that old man waa da' ee muxuu coach ka yahay? Ma orodka mise wax kalaa jira?

Sayid

I am busy walaal. Plus, I think what I started as a fun is turing into addiction. I could only write bed-side stories these days! Balaaya dhacday. I think I am getting into a quaqmire. I have one about a man called Cabdi-sulub who distinguihses men as either Sheep or Goat when they are in the ring. Shall I post it, waan la xishoonayoo waxaan islahaa it is a bit of X-rate. :D

On the politics section, there is nothing intersting. Arguments are cyclic with no end. And of late guys are teling me to concentrate on what I do best: phantasies. :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

lol@ Ibti's innuendo - unlike jb & Ng i am not on the lookout for minyaro.

what then ?? ,,, GIRLFRIEND ??
:D
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal. :D

Abtigiis   

^Nuriya (Afro)

Bal noo nuuri hadda. I see the avaitar is still there! Salaan sare.

Ngonge- You remind me of my high school friend who always used to snatch the exercise books from a girl he loved and tore it down. Supposedly becuase he can't stand her sight! War dee Ibtisam waad jeceshaye iska sheego oo caddayso. Ama gabadha ka hadh dee! Maxaa kaa galay uun ha odhan?

What happened to UNKOWN? Miyuu carrarey? Poor guy! Ngonge's Baala-xoofto ayuu run mooday?

:D LOL@ exchange between JB& Ibti.

for the record - I AM Married Alxamdulilaah and i am blessed with two beatiful children.

another contamination of the Somali peninsula other then the nuclear waste, is the cultural contamination as evidenced by the jibes of jacjacle and cheerleading ngonge. icon_razz.gif

^^^ take that old men and smoke it :cool:

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

^Nuriya (Afro)

Bal noo nuuri hadda. I see the avaitar is still there! Salaan sare.

?

balaayo ku nuurisay

salaaan hoose awooowe

ninyoho ayaantaan beesanaai aad noqotay