Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Bax warya. Bax ban ku edhi.

even though this is the troll section you are one troll that is not welcome. Bax, soco, tag..qarax..

Ibtisam   

^^Adgia maaxa waaxs kuu baariey?? @sayid! Lol

JB coffee gagi waa laag baaxi, I'm only accepting coffee from Ngonge, at least I know he would treat me like I'm his daughter. icon_razz.gif

^^^ thanks waiter - now got back to your job and leave us to it :D

EDIT: lol@ Ibti's innuendo - unlike jb & Ng i am not on the lookout for minyaro.

Ibtisam   

^^^W/salam. Did you read what JB wrote about you?? Is it true xaley waa luug caadeyeh! :D

Sayid: Loool, your too fast, I was not implying that!! redface.gifredface.gif I just meant you was already busy. But now you mentioned it, I guess only a guilty brain….ah never mind :D

JB: Shidaan baa maal kuula haadle, for I'm still telling you to bugger off! Now beat it! :mad:

Abtigiis   

Salaam to dear sister Ibtisam. Unkown baa la yidhaa. He is an explosive newbie. On top of him is written "keep out of the reach of women and children". Iska ilaali!

Unknown- ha maqlin Ngonge! Although I think your lost your way and ended up in Troll while looking for General Duke in politics section, I like you. So, I authorise you being here. Isku qarxi waxaad aragtid.

Sayid- saaxiib salaan sare! I am still leering from the guilt of lambasting you for nothing. You are good guy and it hurts to feel I hurted a good man.

Ngonge- ma salaamayo asaga! Tuug weeye!

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

lol@ Ibti's innuendo - unlike jb & Ng i am not on the lookout for minyaro.

what then ?? ,,, GIRLFRIEND ?? :D

Abtigiis   

Fantastic picture. Love it. Laakin that dark old guy on the right, ma TFG baa dirsatay, he surely doesn't look like an athelete. Ninkaa may may sawirka ka saaraan, mood'ka ayuu naga qaldayaa!

Otherwise, proud to be a Somali!

Ibtisam- since when has JB's fibs proved to be otherwise. Waa beenti! Anyway, shall I tell you how I resolved the acrimony which started because of Ngonge? [reader discretion is required]. :D:D

I'm just asking him a lil question ,,, what is the fuss ???? adiga yaa kula hadlay sensitive girl ? ,,, :D

Galab wanaagsan Dabshid ,,,,,,