Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Pucca:

You are on the right side, just about I think :D , soon you will be joing the dark side, the side where you can no longer say, I am only 20,21, 22, 23 etc I still have time to do ABC. The dark side is the time when you will start saying in my early 20s I did XYW.

Stoic I have noticed a new trend of grown married me, suddely pretending they are not married, even after they sent you pictures of their kids previously, now they want you to believe that they are not IN fact Married or with kids. :rolleyes: something in the waters I say. what a strange world. I am sad you joined this crew. I hope when she who must be obeyed wakes up, she reads this and kicks your as*s smile.gif;)

looooooooooooooooool@urban ,,,,, i knew this girl (Ibtisam) will scare you ,,,,, Thanks for the PM though ,, that was funny ,,, will replay tomorrow bal hadaan waqti helo ,, :D

Abtigiis   

^ Ibti- life starts after 25. I mean real life. Inta ka horaysa, for me is a dalliance.

When you reach your 30's, you will start liking my stories. :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^When and more importantly IF I reach 30, I would not be reading your stories, let alone liking them.
:D

I see! You will be living them. :D:D

Ibtisam   

^^^Accudubulilah I'd rather be dead.

JB: Now you are going to try and tell us that you are 18yrs old soo maaha??

Cara.   

LOL @ Stoic. Too late, waa hore ayaad suuqa iska xirtay. We all feel protective of She-who-must-be-obeyed's interests, you are her little waxar and no one else's :D

Happy birthday @ Ibti. LOL @ dark side of 20. You youngsters and your crazy ideas.

Ibtisam   

Looooooooooooooooooooooool @ Cara. I'm having an image of Waxar yaar, lool :D lol haha

Thanks dear. They are not crazy ideas. Can you imagine when I am 30, I would be thinking like I am 130! lol

JB geedikaad ku daalitey xiitaa waa laa ee tuusey!

looooooooooooooool@geedka ,, :D

hahaha@Cara ..... ceesaan buu noqday sow maaha ,, loooool

I'm looking forward the day i see ibtisam married with 3 children ,,, over 30 or course ,,, not sure if she will be still smiling ,,, :D ,, what a day ,,

Ibtisam   

^^^Looool Okay stoic.

JB: Why would I not be smiling?? And you won't see me, I'm cut you all off before I head down that road. He is obsessive and jealousy farah who does not let me out of the house, and no internet after the kids arrive :D

STOIC   

Cara,but Ibti wants to fetter me with the marriage ring.I admit that love with she-who-must-be-obeyed- has bade me to not flatter around.