Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

^ Definitely. I have lots of earrings. Gold (14k, 18k, 21k), silver, two-tone. But every time I wear a pair I lose one. Does mix-and-match work with earrings?

^ I dont think it does. Well, maybe for studs.

Sheh, surely not?!

The reason I get earrings from everyone is because I love them (would you believe I received 7 pairs for my last b/d? My family and friends either know me too well or they have no imagination whatsoever).

Still, I'm always grateful! :D

I've currently got my eye on a pair of Mikey's Chandeliers.

Sophist   

I love this season! if you F up you can blame the season; and you are not expected to hit any target!!! horaay! I am off from the 19th!.

PS: I love kaldora! wear it at home very confy.

Pujah   

Originally posted by Cara:

^ Definitely. I have lots of earrings. Gold (14k, 18k, 21k), silver, two-tone. But every time I wear a pair I lose one. Does mix-and-match work with earrings?

^^ or maybe wear just the one you have and if anyone asks pretend that youhad it on when you left the house...lol I know I do that once in a while to my diomand studs...they cost me arm and a leg and now one of them is no where to be found... ***makes note to herself to turn the armaajo upside down

The warmest december day so far, and Iam stuck in cubicle. Outside is gorgeous, could actually walk around in T-shirt. There might be something to this global warming thing.

^^^^Tornado maa ka cabsate. Oklahoma in lagu geeyo waaye in trailer park with twister rigth on your behind.

Val....I neven been to London, but I know it is rainy and gloomy, and populated by people with bad teeth and horrible food. Atleast that's what we yanks like to believe, but Tornados?

Paragon   

^^ Sheikh Che - lol. Adeer I have one life to live. They say 'Nimaan baqin waa loo baqaa'. Mama aint here so I gotta do all the 'cabsi for thyself' all by myself' :D .

Val,

I don't envy you smile.gif . Don't forget the umbrella. And stand clear of the curbs, Im sure you wont appreciate water splashing here and there from moody drivers.

hodman   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

The warmest december day so far, and Iam stuck in cubicle. Outside is gorgeous, could actually walk around in T-shirt. There might be something to this global warming thing.

I am so jealous redface.gif our temp is the coldest in the year so far with windchills of -31...hate Mpls this time of year

I don't do earrings. The darn piercing doesn't disappear even though it's neglected- what's that about?

I heard the thunder too. I said it was Godzilla. smile.gif

^ I had a similar mishap. Almost became sandwich filling between two SUVs while trying to cross a gridlocked road.

Paragon, ta very much.

Che, starting a sentence with "I've never been to London, but...." is never advised. And calling me ayeeyo, well that's just asking for a split lip! Now apologise to me. :mad: