Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

*Looks at
NG
*. I hope you know I'm mad at you. I had a ticket for you. 5 pounds. I want my money back, it doesn’t come that easy to me like the two chums above you.

I think the whole world is mad at me on that score. But in my defence and though I would have preferred to have come and mingled with all you lovely young people, I was forced to sit at home, munching crisps, watching TV and baby-bloody-sitting. I deserve a medal for the effortless way I make it all seem, not you being mad at me. Besides, are you saying I’m not worth a measly five pounds to you? I aught to strike your name out of my lottery but I’ll forgive this momentary lapse of yours. ;)

Ps

Send me Val’s address in PM and I promise to post her five pounds worth of lip-palm. Her mouth must get awfully dry from all that gossiping and the lip-palm will be my charitable contribution to the world of gossip. It will make YOU happy too, she only gossips to you after all. :D

^ Oy, stop that. You know I don't gossip, I ONLY enquire about ppl's welfare.

Plus, my lipgloss costs £13, so u can keep your worthless fiver, alright?

About the snow, can you believe heblaayo over there (Serenity) woke me up at the crack of dawn just to ask me to look outside my window? I could have smacked her. :mad:

A whole £13 for a lip-gloss? What is it made of? crushed pearls? icon_razz.gif

NGONGE, I'm fed-up with your excuses. I bet if it was Val, standing outside the door with the ticket and flowers, it would've been a different story. :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

^^ You're just fishing for a compliment now. :D

Anyway, if it were Val standing outside with the ticket and flowers it would indeed have been a different story. I would have done the impossible just to make it there, walk right past here and buy my own ticket. :D

Foxy   

I personally thought having mojarity of London become a winter wonderland overnight was cutie, hence reducing those bloody cool blowing wind that was more miserable then a few snow filled streets or slightly interputed trains/tube lines for a few wee hours of the morning. Overall it was worth having a few snow falls for winters sake.

Foxy   

^ lol waan yar maqnaa dear,thought i visit the good old trol corner. How's you and Val up to lately

Cheers

NGONGE   

Heh@Zafir :D

True. Val is too Somali. If I walked right past her she'll probably fire a shoe at me (those eight-inch stilettos are deadly you know). :D

ps

Someone else is using the same avatar as you and it's confusing the hell out of me.

Zafir   

^^ :D It’s only when she is provoked yeah. Pity on who ever is on the receiving end. However, I am convinced I would be spared even if I was at fault. I doubt you have such guarantees in your volt though. :D

Ps: she might show up with a ticket for you, Mmm may be, but with a flower?? NEVER

Pss:Who is the peasant that’s using my avatar?

^ Lemme guess Vally....Lancome juicy tubes right? :D

Paid £13.50 for that delicious ish and promised to never again buy it after security in Heathrow stripped my bag all the way down to a inadequate pocker where it lay :mad:

I stick with Clinique now courtesy of FWF(Friends with freebies!!!!) Beggars cant be choosers now can they?Lol

^ Howdy, dear.

Yup. My lips won't accept anything else. Been using the same shade (Cerise) last six years.

OMG! You know I didn't even see Foxy over there! Hello you! *Waves*